Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Celebrity starts tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by lwtblb, 14 November 2009 Social URL.

1. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thought I'd make a start on this one as I know some of my fellow X Factor followers are also going to be watching & hopefully some of the Strictly guys will join us as well!

So, I'm really looking forward to a great TV nite tomorrow...firstly the results followed by celebrity...yay!

Although I have to say, the same as most years I only actually know a few of them so far....although I'm sure within days I will know them all!

So who's going to be watching?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm A Celebrity...is anyone watching?

Was just wondering if anyone else is watching...thinking it's a bit dull this year, although it usually takes a few days to become interesting!

Thought Kim was funny last nite with all those nasty snacks...although I think it's really funny she has to do all the tasks, I'm really not liking the fact it's turning into the Jordan show! say Jordan, because I think the last few years as Katie have all been a very carefully constructed act for the cameras and Jordan has never really gone away.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.