Celebrity starts tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by lwtblb, 14 November 2009 Social URL.

1. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thought I'd make a start on this one as I know some of my fellow X Factor followers are also going to be watching & hopefully some of the Strictly guys will join us as well!

So, I'm really looking forward to a great TV nite tomorrow...firstly the results followed by celebrity...yay!

Although I have to say, the same as most years I only actually know a few of them so far....although I'm sure within days I will know them all!

So who's going to be watching?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lwtblb

lwtblb Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(16.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm A Celebrity...is anyone watching?

Was just wondering if anyone else is watching...thinking it's a bit dull this year, although it usually takes a few days to become interesting!

Thought Kim was funny last nite with all those nasty snacks...although I think it's really funny she has to do all the tasks, I'm really not liking the fact it's turning into the Jordan show! say Jordan, because I think the last few years as Katie have all been a very carefully constructed act for the cameras and Jordan has never really gone away.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.