Centurions - fall in!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Well Sunday night, and another weekend is coming to an end. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and I guess I just wanted to say this :

* It would be easy to feel a little jaded, a little fed up;
* It would be easy to have lost the plot a bit;
* It would be easy to have lost a little of the motivation.

SO, Monday 30th April is recommitting day! We're not waiting for the first day of the new month - we're starting before then!! Let's get this party started Centurions - I wanna add up some lost pounds! :cool:

Hey...I've lost more than 100, do I count?:D

Reckon I should get a lifetime membership certificate :)

Fine by me KD but you might have to do the certificate yourself! :p

Knickers to that:p So tomorrow is recommital day eh. Good. Need some more maintainers on the maintenance board :)

I am back, back again, sonkie`s back tell a friend, guess who`s back, guess who`s back......!

Sorry a little Eminem there......!

So, what're we doin?

Reminding ourself why we're doing what we're doing; checking in more regularly; forcing ourselves back into the groove I guess.

I commit to drinking my water and having my packs - no more, no less - and not letting lack of movement on the scales send me insane! :silly:

What about you??

Reminding ourself why we're doing what we're doing; checking in more regularly; forcing ourselves back into the groove I guess.

I commit to drinking my water and having my packs - no more, no less - and not letting lack of movement on the scales send me insane! :silly:

What about you??

Ditto, I have done my celebrating my singledom so now im back.....back again......sonkies back.......ooops sorry cant get the song out of my head.

Taking it one day at a time! Saw my CDC on Tuesday and had gone from 20.02 to 19.10 but was so not happy. Then blew it on Friday by eating for England. Am now back to hiding when the family are eating to try and stop me from joining them. Only pinched a slice of lamb so feeling not quite as bad as if I'd eaten the whole leg! Gold stars for not touching the roasties, yorkshires (! I know, my lot HAVE to have yorkshires with every roast to hold the gravy) or veg.

Still got one pack to look forward to

Onward and downwards!

Back