cerazette. Totally o/t

I also did the same, I was on combined pill (can't remember which one) and changed to cerazette and wasn't told this by my doctor or FPA

Not just mine that's rubbish then! Just be aware if changing again in the future x

Thanks you lovelies! Clareel, she did explain about changing pills. And Lucky7, I had never had a migraine until Yasmine. Apprently there are still supplier problems with Marevelon, and none at all round here. I put on 2 stone with depo,(never lost it) went back on Marvelon, then probs, wanted to kill on Microgynon, and everlasting TOTM, then I ahve never ever felt so ill as on Yasmine. I didn't get out of bed hardly for 2 days before going to Dr who told me to come off it immediately. She then suggested cerrazette. I asked about going back to Marvelon and she told me that better to get hormones balanced again without oestrogen. So cerrazette. But I am slightly scared now. I have taken my 1st one now, so thanks ladies, and wish me luck. If this doesn't work, I will ebcome a nun. I've ahd my family, so perhaps a more permananet method!

Sorry to hear you've had so many problems hun it can be tricky finding the right method but hopefull this one will be it! Best of luck x

Back