Cereal bars for B choice

Hey mate

On the bodyOptimise website they have now updated the 'Getting Started' section to take into account the new prevelance of EE- they now have seperate lists of syns, healthy extras and free/superfree food for UK & Ireland, USA & Canada and Australia & NZ

Thought of you when I saw it!
xxxxx

yep thanks, saw that bit, but they are very basic. I am hoping now they are running meetings in the US (Texas only so far) - that they will release some books like they have for the UK.

Ah- like for shop-bought food? Never thought of that. I guess you always have the syns calculator, but it isn't always 100% reliable.

Will keep my fingers crossed for Canadian version books OR you getting a nice big Tesco/Sainsburys built near you
x

Ah- like for shop-bought food? Never thought of that. I guess you always have the syns calculator, but it isn't always 100% reliable.

Will keep my fingers crossed for Canadian version books OR you getting a nice big Tesco/Sainsburys built near you
x

Yeah it would just be nice to have some guides in book form like they have for the UK. I do not trust the syns calculator at all. I was testing it out of interest and it even synned a plain skinned chicken thigh lol (and I did enter the information correctly).

I can still do the diet easily enough obviously, it would just be handy. I am surprised they haven't released anything yet to be honest considering they have the meetings in Texas now. US and Canadian products are pretty much the same and there is definately a market for it, as there are surprisingly quite a lot of people following the diet overseas.

Especially when you look at how worldwide weight watchers is and slimming world is far far a better diet.

Oh well who knows, maybe once I get to goal I can contact slimming world about becoming a consultant and opening the very first Canada group. lol Then I can push all my ideas to them :p

Back