Cereal

emmyemms83

Hello all,
I'm after a bit of inspiration with my cereal choice. I'm getting fed up of having the same ones all the time. I don't have cereal every day but when I do I either have Crunchy bran or shreddies, or very occasionally, weetabix. I used to love Special K Sustain as it had a bit of texture and crunch and a bit of sweetness too but now with that being discontinued that's not an option.

There are a couple of things I like the look of in the HEXB list online, like Morrisons crispy apple bran, or Tesco Honey Nut branflakes but I'm wondering if they're still available, or if anyone has tried them?

Thanks in advance,
Em x

Do you like porridge? That's a really filling breakfast. I find that the usual 28g portion of cereal is not enough, but 28g of porridge (+1 scanbran) is more substantial. You can also add loads of low syn stuff- teaspoon of honey, sugar, golden syrup....yummy and sweet :) You could also add some fruit like blueberries which is nice :)
Or, you mentioned weetabix- how about Chocolate Weetabix? 2 of them is 1 HEXB + 2 syns. Or weetabix minis?
Or how about museli? I know you don't get much...but it is super taasty :)

I usually swap between crunchy bran, all bran with hot milk (tastes like shreddies in hot milk!) and puffed wheat. You only get 28g of puffed wheat however you'll be surprised how big the bowl is once you've put your milk in!

Back