Challenge: Lose 4% in this month, June 2013.

I have signed up to the Blogilates Dietbet challenge and thought others may be interested, not so much in the betting/blogilates side but in the idea of the challenge itself. The idea is to weigh yourself on the 1st and lose 4% of your weight by the end of the month. If you want to join me just in the challenge here, you are welcome.

If you want to work it out, divide your weight in pounds by 100 and then times by 4. For example, someone weighing 200lbs will need to lose 8lbs. I think I am roughly 10lb. For a goal loss, not my actual weight! That would be scary.

Let's weigh ourselves on the 1st, list it here, and then weigh ourselves again on the 30th. I am a bit techie so I am happy to make a little "sticker" for everyones sigs who succeeds and maybe we can do it monthly and collect them, if admin are okay with that.

Last edited:
Thanks for this, never heard of the site you mentioned. Looked into it and joined up.

Love the additional competition, bring it on!

sounds good! alright if i join? bx

cool beans! my weight today is 268lbs (eek!!) so i'm going to round up my 4% total to 11lbs. i'd still be happy if i manage to lose 10lbs though. bx

Can I join you too.

My weight today is 155.1lbs and 4% for me will be 6.2 lbs. I will round up and give myself 7 lb challenge.

I'm at 281.6, so new target for June is 270.3 (need to lose 11.3)

Ooh... like the idea of this challenge.
June 1st I weighed 156lbs.
4% of that will be 6.24lbs, I'll round it up to 7lbs.
So I need to be a weight of 149lbs (10 stone 9)

I'm currently 153.5lbs (10 stone 13.5), so 4.5lbs to go.

I lost 2.5lbs this weeks making a total of 5lbs so far in June and just 2lbs left to hit my 4%

nice one, bellelardie and elfy! lost 5lb, 5 or 6 more to go :) bx

Another 2.5lbs off... meaning I've lost 7.5lbs and hit my 4% =D

weighed in and lost 8lbs which totals to 13lb, meaning i've hit my target of 4% body weight loss!! bx

Congrats Bethmaj! I have lost another 4lb so I have gone beyond my goal!

Here is a badge.

doq3np.jpg

squeals, such a cute badge! thanks :) bx

Back