Change In Attitude :)

~Crooked Smile~

Silver Member
I've had a horrible week, and as I was heading home this lunchtime, I was very very tempted to go into the shop, buy a big fat sandwich and large bag of crisps (yes, I mean the big sharing ones... eating a whole one of those used to be one of my big problems!!) and munch away.
I was actually walking towards the shop... instead I got in my car, drove to the gym, and ran 10k in a new PB :)
And I feel so much better for it, now I'm off to have a (within points) Chinese takeaway, and tomorrow I will be wearing the dress below... in a Jane Norman size 12!!! :D

panelled power mesh body con dress

Just wanted to share this for anybody who's feeling disheartened on their journey. I started WW last April and got to goal in September, and it has honestly changed my life.

That has just given me the inpiration to stay strong tonight & not blow it - well done u & what a fab dress:D

dress is fab,,well done!!!

fabulous dress mate! Well done for not giving in to temptation! You so much deserve that dress! :)

That's fantastic!
Plus, well done on the size 12. :)

Wow; that's a lovely dress too!

not to worry TJ, draw a line and start doing the diet again. You might put on this week, but you might not and you could just have slowed down your loss for the week. As long as you stop being silly NOW and start again following the diet you will be fine!

That's your line:

well done! Your success is normally measured on how many times, even if you slip, you get back into it. Slipping is human... persevering in slipping is diabolical ;)

And remember TJ, sometimes having a little splurge can temporarily boost your metabolism so as long as you're back on track now, it may not be so bad/may be better!

Crooked smile....what an inspiring post!! Next time I feel the need to eat loads I'll go straight to the gym instead!! (apart from now because I'm full of cold and will eat some carrots instead!!) ;-)

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

I love that dress :) and a size 12 wow! You have done so well, I love to read all the inspirational stories on here - I hope I am one of them soon!!

Just thought I'd post a wee pic of the dress, with me in it this time! It's not a great pic but you get the idea!
I had a fabulous night and kissed not one but two boys :p I think perhaps the dress might be dangerous haha

Attachments

• jane norman dress.JPG
    jane norman dress.JPG
    437.3 KB · Views: 774
You look fab in this dress-a lovely figure-looking forward to mine looking like that!! :) xx

LikeASweetShop xx 9th April = honeymoon!!!!

Back