Changed my life for the better

nikkixcx

2stone down in 8weeks!! Never felt so positive about things like I do now, it's the best lifestyle change I have ever made!!!

Attachments

• image-3617068704.jpg
    image-3617068704.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 1,968
Well done you, pictures are great and a real inspiration.
Ive lost the same amount as you in the same amount of time, although i would say it is not as noticeable as your loss. What was your starting weight?

Thank you dorrisdoubble, my starting weight was 15,12 and I'm now 13,11, still have 2 and 1/2 stone to get off, been doing SS+ but only having the 2 shakes and a meal, weightloss has slowed down alot so I'm thinking of having a 3rd shake and seeing if it makes much difference x

How funny, I started off exactly the same weight! I've been sole sourcing in the week and having a bit of chicken at the weekend! I probably average at 3lbs a week.

WOW you can so see the difference. :) xxx

what a difference, you look fantastic

You look amazing! A massive difference, well done :) xxx

Hi. I just started step 2 sunday (can't do ss for medical reasons) and was finding today hard however seeing your results has given me some inspiration and something to look forward to. Thanks

Hi. I just started step 2 sunday (can't do ss for medical reasons) and was finding today hard however seeing your results has given me some inspiration and something to look forward to. Thanks

Yes the pictures are great to keep you on track when you're having a wobble!

Well done, you're looking great! I can't wait until I have before and after pictures like yours. I start my SS journey tomorrow :) ~Cas x

Hi I am new to Cambridge diet and finding it hard what to eat on on stage 2 can anyone give me a day to day idea on what they eat please :) x

Leander76, try posting in the Weightloss Diaries section as people may not see your posts here, this is just for inspirational photo's x

Fantastic xx

This is so inspirational! Thank you for posting. I start my SS+ on Monday when I see my consultant :) Can't wait. Want to lose 3 stone in total. Starting weight is 13st 5lbs. Stories like this make me so excited to get going with it. :) Hols x

Back