Changing group?

Absolutely disgusted at this! You can go to any group in the country no questions asked and I certainly would not go back there!Your card details just continue and you wont lose your history.I would complain to H O too as this is comment was so unkind, unnecessary, and totally unprofessional and would put a lot of people off actually joining S W and thereby missing out on a fantastic weight loss plan.Sorry about rant, just feel very passionately about this sort of thing. :( :( :(Hope all goes well for you

This is similar to the following thread

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/270876-anyone-else-got-rubbish-indifferent-consultant.html

where Hollysnan and myself have put forth our opinions and I am disgusted too!

As long as you are a paid up member you can weigh anywhere you like so i think it's time to move on. As I have said before, I have a great consultant and it makes my blood boil to see others being treated like this!!!!

stivesliz said:
This is similar to the following thread

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/270876-anyone-else-got-rubbish-indifferent-consultant.html

where Hollysnan and myself have put forth our opinions and I am disgusted too!

As long as you are a paid up member you can weigh anywhere you like so i think it's time to move on. As I have said before, I have a great consultant and it makes my blood boil to see others being treated like this!!!!

It's really unpleasant to have to sit and watch too really. Its like being back at high school and watching the school bully pick on the quiet kid!! You get the odd bad egg in every organisation I suppose.

Well I'm back to the evil group tomorrow for WI but that'll be the last one ;) I wouldn't go at all but I've not been able to rearrange stuff for the other group till next week :( I have to arrange care for my eldest which can be tricky as he has Aspergers and there's practically nobody but me he's willing to stay with lol. I tried to take him with me to WW many moons ago but he kept moaning about 'the boring fat ladies club' rather loudly in the queue. Best he stays home I think.

It's really unpleasant to have to sit and watch too really. Its like being back at high school and watching the school bully pick on the quiet kid!! You get the odd bad egg in every organisation I suppose.

Well I'm back to the evil group tomorrow for WI but that'll be the last one ;) I wouldn't go at all but I've not been able to rearrange stuff for the other group till next week :( I have to arrange care for my eldest which can be tricky as he has Aspergers and there's practically nobody but me he's willing to stay with lol. I tried to take him with me to WW many moons ago but he kept moaning about 'the boring fat ladies club' rather loudly in the queue. Best he stays home I think.

I'm sorry but that just made me choke on my diet coke lol! xxx

Legomom said:
I have to arrange care for my eldest which can be tricky as he has Aspergers and there's practically nobody but me he's willing to stay with lol. I tried to take him with me to WW many moons ago but he kept moaning about 'the boring fat ladies club' rather loudly in the queue. Best he stays home I think.

To be fair, some weeks I couldn't agree with him more, especially when queueing. :)

stivesliz said:
I'm sorry but that just made me choke on my diet coke lol! xxx

He has that effect on just about everyone we meet. Oh the tales I could tell about Jamie and his everlasting mouth.........

Back