Changing groups and weigh day

frankied

Silver Member
Me (and friends) have had enough of our consultant and seriously considering changing to groups as a consultant we all love is about to take over a morning group. I'm anxious about the change in group size from about 8 to 12 to about 20 to 30. I have a lot of mental health problems and really anxious I won't be able to manage the new size.

Has anyone else had experience changing from a small group to a big one? how did you find it?

Now I weigh in on a Thursday midday and would be changing to a Monday morning, can I weigh in on the Thursday and then start on the coming Monday (4 days later)or would I have to wait until the next Monday? (a week and a half)

I use the weigh in graph on online SW and it won't let me weigh in until the next thursday's date, is there anyway to change this? as it seems silly and annoying if I still can't weigh in online until the thursday when I did the real weigh in 3 days earlier

I havent change groups- but the first time i went to SW there were about 10 people then the next week there were about 20-25.

Even though i was really anxious- i told my C this and she let me stay in in a quiet corner where i didn't feel as threatened or scared.

I really understand where you're coming from. maybe get there a little earlier while its quiet, i find that easing myself in gently really helps me keep from having panic attacks. also- make sure you know where the exits are- in case you need to slip out for some fresh air

im afraid i cant help with the site thing, but i hope someone can :)

hope this helps hun xox

Hope everything works out ok for you, I would have thought if you make your consultant aware of any potential problems she will be able to help you out.

You can change your weigh in day online, I have done it, on the my slimming world section click on update my account then edit your personal details. You can change it from there. Hope this helps you

Thanks for both of your replies they were really helpful :)x

Back