changing groups

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by corrina, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. corrina

corrina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well i hae lost 8and a half pound at sw in the past two weeks and bcos my class is huge, and im talking huge, i had to write my own envelope out to get my 1/2 stone cert and as to date i have never even spoke to my cons, so i have decided to go bk to my old class, which is much smaller and more intimate, well the cons actually speaks to u, anyway long story short i have just pigged out cos im joining on wed bk to my old group, so now im feeling mega guilty.

just thought i wud share with u, and at my old class i lost 35lb xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You need to go to the class where you get the most support so don't feel guilty about moving back.

Irene xx

4. corrina

corrina Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ta irene xxx

5. lemon_fizz

lemon_fizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    SW - EE
    I go to quite a small group, I like it so much better than the large one I went to in the past. Individual attention and the C gets to know you well. Good idea for you to return to your previous smaller group. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

tats why i stopped my group as they were ridicoulsly too big and the cons was more bothered about raming the information down fast and teo seconds with you. you have to do whats right for you and you are paying for a service!

7. Sharm11

Sharm11 Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I too am going to change groups. I joined mid February, which was the week the consultant announced she was leaving! The new consultant has never spoken to me, no email contact (which I was hoping for) and last week she changed the weigh in day because we couldn't have the hall at the normal day, but we didn't have Image Therapy, but we still had to pay the £4.95 just to be weighed! I am a bit disillusioned to be honest and wonder whether its worth going to a new group. I love the plan but thought there would be alot more support than there has been.

8. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Maybe you could try a couple out before you decide on which one to go with? Have thought about doing that myself. Sometimes the classes are so big you dont get the attention you need and are paying for.

My consultant does ring me up when I have missed a class or had a bad week to check that all is well with me and what we can do to maybe make things better.

9. Teenyweeny

Teenyweeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I havent been to my class for 4 weeks and havent heard anything from my c, needless to say when i restart 2m I wont be going back to her class lol

you need to go where the atmosphere suits you best and encourages you so do not feel any guilt at all x

10. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would agree with finding a class that suits you and where you feel involved, as it will work better for you long term.

The class I go to is held in a hall about 70 yards from my house, so I'm lucky my consultant isn't too bad either!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.