Changing Groups

lsf666

Watch this space...
I want to change groups and wondered what the procedure is?

Also I went to WI on Tuesday and the next one is next Thursday so how does that work?

Thanks in advance :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dont think there is any problem just go along to your new group. it allo n comp now so will just carry on.

I work shifts so had 2 main groups i used to go to, wasnt a problem just went to the one that suited each week.
x

Go along to the new group on whatever day it is, and tell the person that does the laptop or the consultant who will tell the person on the laptop that you'd like to transfer to this group. The person on the computer clicks some stuff and your old consultant will get a request that they approve to say you can move.
I do the laptop at my group. :)
Hope this helps :) xx

yep as above, just turn up at new group and tell them you want to transfer and they will do all the hard work

why you swapping groups? time? not happy with group?

K xx

kerryathome said:
yep as above, just turn up at new group and tell them you want to transfer and they will do all the hard work

why you swapping groups? time? not happy with group?

K xx

Not happy with new consultant.

Thanks for your help x

ah better luck with next one, I had the same first group I went to wasn't motivating, no one stayed for image therapy, love the group I go to now even though there's loads of groups nearer I keep going back.

good luck x

Thanks guys.

I really liked my first group but our c left and the new one just was just not the same :-(

I didn't realise the old consultant was informed you 'left' them. I went to a new one this week and will be for a month or so to support a friend who recently joined. I just said I was a member in a different group and wanted to change for a while. When she's settled I'll go to back to my old group. Will my original C think I've left her lol.

Back