Changing over

shona1968

iVE BEEN DOING eXANTE SINCE JANUARY AND AM GETTING READY TO SWAP OVER TO SW. I DID SW 2-3 YEARS AGO AND HAVE ALL THE STUFF BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED A BIT. ARE THERE STILL RED AND GREEN DAYS. THERE SEEMS TO BE MORE ABOUT PORTION CONTROL. I DONT WANT TO GO TO A GROUP AS I WORK FULL TIME AND HAVE 2 WEE BOYS SO THE TIME I HAVE SPARE I WANT TO SPEND WITH THEM. IS THERE A BLOG WITH ALL THE NEW RULES. I QUITE FANCIED STICKING TO MY BARS AT WORK THEN EATING SW AT NIGHT BUT NOT SURE IF THIS WOULD WORK. IM NOT SWAPPING OVER JUST YET BUT WILL BE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. IT LOOKS A GREAT SITE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO JOINING IN WITH YOU ALL.

hiya :)
tbh dont think havin the bars and also slimming world would work, as the bars ahve loadsa syns in them(so i heard) lol but theres now extra easy on slimming world which give u so much more control over what you can eat, and free food is unlimited :D u should look up extra easy online and see exactly what it is u need to do and then enjoy eating loads of food :D hehe
good luck with your slimming world experience im sure ull love it :)
xxx

Eee it has changed. Nothing is easy lol
Il try find stuff out. Thanks xx

trust me hun its really easy when u know the basics, and so easy to keep on track cos u dont have to binge when u get hungry cos u dont :eek:
and u cant knock any "diet" that lets u have chips,pasta and even crisps! :eek: xxx

Back