changing targets

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi there i just thought i'd post this sorry if everyone already knows or its been posted before.

Ive always understood that if you went below your target and wanted to lower it further then you could do so but it had to be by 7lbs today a target member decided to do this but wanted to higher it again at a later date (something to do with a pending holiday) our consultant said this was fine and she did NOT need to go as low as 7lbs because her BMI is at a healthy range. sorry if not relevant but i found it very helpful for the future.:D

I weigh people in at my group and changed a target by 2lbs last week nothing comes up saying this isn't possible, not quite sure as to why it is that we're told it has to be changed be 7lbs

I wish my consultant would find this out for me.
I'm approaching target, and need to be very careful when I take it if I decide to change it again and have to lose 7lbs, I think 7lbs will be too much and too hard to lose.
When I asked her about changing it by 3lbs if you're a healthy weight she just said she'd never heard of it. :mad:

Hi when my consultant talked about it... it seemed to be a surprise for many of us because everyone started asking what their BMI was.

i changed my target by 3lbs in january with my old consultant.i went from 9st 6lbs to 9st 3lbs.
again i thought 7lb would have been too much but 3lb nice and sustainable,it wasnt a problem.
as long as your bmi is healthy then its ok to move by a little amount....its not so common knowledge/talked about as they dont want micky takers lowering their target by 2 or 3lbs every two minutes so they escape paying. but if you are a genuine target member with a genuine need then its ok.

Back