ProPoints (changing to Low Carb now.)

Food looks good, shame about the soup though! xx

Really hope that your back pain isn't as bad tomorrow, *hugs* Hope everything comes back OK with the blood tests! :)

Yucky tables are worth complaining about imo! Not only is it unhygienic but purely disgusting, who knows what could be on that table!

Good luck(?) for the tutorial tomorrow, am sure your hair looks fab and you always look elegant and presentable anyway!

Enjoy your weekend Emm!

Thanks so much Libby...altho' I don't know about the elegant bit...lol!

Eww at yucky tables! Don't blame you for complaining or for the fact that others were served before you!
Hope all goes well tomorrow and your back isn't hurting plus am glad having your hair done made you feel better :0)

Eww at yucky tables! Don't blame you for complaining or for the fact that others were served before you!
Hope all goes well tomorrow and your back isn't hurting plus am glad having your hair done made you feel better :0)

Thanks Daisy. Back was still a bit iffy but was able to make it okay.

Saturday September 15th 2012

Put my alarm on but it wasn't necessary as I woke nice and early anyway. Took a strong dose so back was bearable and got to tutorial okay. Was very pleased that firstly I held my own on a quite contraversial debate on a matter of law change ..(AHEM!) and also tutor spent 10mins with me at the end going over the matters that I was concerned about, plus I realised that this last exam is not to be a legal document but an essay...(Phew!)
The young woman who was having a giggling session with the last tutor had changed over and was at the class and avoided speaking to me all the time but then had the audacity to ask me for a lift afterwards...
Food a bit haywire but all together within the weekly PP so am not going to worry about that.

Breakfast - Oats 45g + Milk 5floz + Honey
Lunch - Panini + Moz Cheese + Salad
Snack - Large Bar Chocolate 110g.. :eek:
Dinner - Yogurt
Supper - Banana + Pear
Extra - Milk 10floz + Cranberry Juice 200ml

Total = 41PP
Weekly Total 20PP

Glad everything went well at the tutorial, yay that it's an essay as opposed to a legal document I suppose! The nerves of some people, I'm always letting people take advantage of me tbh, I really should learn to stand up for myself and say no but i guess that'll come with time, besides, karma will get them in the end :p Glad the back pain was 'bearable' though i wish you didn't have any pain at all :( *hugs*

Food looks yummy, how many pp was the choc if you don't mind my curiosity? :p

Enjoy your evening!

Glad everything went well at the tutorial, yay that it's an essay as opposed to a legal document I suppose! The nerves of some people, I'm always letting people take advantage of me tbh, I really should learn to stand up for myself and say no but i guess that'll come with time, besides, karma will get them in the end :p Glad the back pain was 'bearable' though i wish you didn't have any pain at all :( *hugs*

Food looks yummy, how many pp was the choc if you don't mind my curiosity? :p

Enjoy your evening!

Fact is Libby that I didn't actually say no to her. I was going to Morrisons for lunch which is where she lives so just told her I wasn't going her way and that's why I went to Waitrose instead. Like yourself I find it very hard to say no to people and then get quite cross with myself over it. Must admit that I was a bit chuffed that the other person there didn't know the area and the tutor had a long journey back to Cambridge so she was left to walk home. I know that doesn't sound a nice thing to say but I do so hate it when people take advantage!
Talking about karma...I consider the fact that I have not been a very good mother or gran is why I now don't have a close relationship with my children and grandchildren... What goes around..as they say... :sigh:
So now I try to keep myself occupied and not get too upset when I am not included in their get togethers etc.
Chocolate was a Nestle' Aero and worked out to 16PP

Sunday September 16th 2012

Managed to pack the airwalker away in it's box quite well but played havoc with the old back.
Nice chat with my sister this evening. She was feeling a bit down after realising she is 71 tomorrow...just a babe to me!.. :D

Food quite good again today.
Breakfast - Oats 45g + Milk 5floz
Lunch - Cheese 20g + Crackerbread 3 + Chutney
Snack - Pear
Dinner - Bacon 2rashers + Egg 1 poached + Ba.Beans 4oz + Mash 2oz + Tomatoes grilled & Prunes 4oz + Soya (Alpro) 2oz
Supper - Yogurt
Extra - Milk 10floz

Total 31PP
Weeklies = 23PP

Food looks good. Take it easy with that back though! xxx

Hi.hope you are ok.Glad all went well with the tutor and your day there,grr at the cheek of that young woman though!
Sorry to hear family ties are not great..I have a couple of nightmare sisters and I look at it that it's their loss not to bother with me at the end of the day,I focus on the ones that are in my life :0)

Sorry to hear about your back. Sending you lots of healing thoughts.

Thanks MW.. I'm always in the wars one way or another! .. :D

Like the name of your diary by the way :0)

Taken me a while to get my mind away from CC. and it's a sort of quote from My Fair Lady.

Hey Emm, just popping in to say hi and wish you well. I hope your back is feeling better soon!

Thanks Libby. Feeling just a bit better today.. hooray!

Not been a good day food-wise... :sigh:

Back very much better today but feeling really yukky and not at all hungry... :sigh: ... nearly cancelled my hair appointment for this afternoon but decided it would be better to get out for an hour. Thankfully did have a good affect but haven't eaten hardly anything. Will no doubt make up for it on another day! .. :D
Was very pleased that I had a phone call from my D this afternoon and we had a nice chat.

Back