ProPoints (changing to Low Carb now.)

Wednesday October 3rd 2012

Up earlyish...did lots of jobs. Cleaner lady..or perhaps I should call her my home help.. came in early and everywhere lovely and clean again.
Sorted lots of papers and caught up with washing.
Nice chat with sis this evening.
She gave me advice on how to go about getting my nonexistent ailments rediagnosed.
Food went well.
Breakfast - Oats 45g + Milk 5floz
Lunch - Bread + Cheese 30g
Snack - Digestive Bisc. 2
Dinner - Salmon (tin) + Salad + S.Cream 20g
Supper - "GoAhead" Bisc. 3 + Yogurt
Extra - Milk 10floz
Total 36PP

Hi Emmaline. Just popping in to say hi and subscribe. Haven't had a chance to read through the full diary but will try to tonight :) How is your weekend going?
(P.S. I will probably be completely lost in relation to your food diary cause I'm on SW and only ever did discovery plan on WW-couldn't get my head around PP at all!)

Aw, sorry to hear that :/ Posting my food always makes me feel more motivated and encourages me not to be so boring and to be more adventurous with my cooking too :p Hope things improve and you find your willpower asap xx

Not so much having the willpower Libby, it's the fact that WW just hasn't made any difference to my weight so there is no point in keeping it going. Am going to stick to Low Carbs for the next few weeks and see how that is.

Hi Emmaline. Just popping in to say hi and subscribe. Haven't had a chance to read through the full diary but will try to tonight :) How is your weekend going?
(P.S. I will probably be completely lost in relation to your food diary cause I'm on SW and only ever did discovery plan on WW-couldn't get my head around PP at all!)

Thanks Sparkles. As you will see I am doing a low carbs diet now.
Not too bad this w/e except for having a bad sore throat..so am taking plenty of Vit C.

Not posting on this diary anymore now that I am doing a different diet. This is the link to my other diary:

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/221720-dear-diary-low-carbing-98.html

Back