channel four programme

amjax

anyone watch the programme on channel four just now? very interesting what are your thoughts? I am enjoying biggest loser at mo too but there is no way i could keep that up!! and i would swing for him on channel 4!!:D

i didnt see it, whats it called? will try and catch it on 4od :D xx

Was this that Who Knows Best? With the personal trainer and hypnotherapist?

Thought it was really interesting! Reckon the hypnotherapist was right when she said that her method would be more successful long-term, no way would that other woman have kept up with the exercise without the trainer, and I can't imagine he took much interest in her after the programme finished!

No I missed it despite wanting to see it, because I (ironically enough) was doing an exercise DVD.
I am a little bit tempted by having some hypnotherapy sessions to help me with my weight loss. Was there much info on it? Did it seem to work?
Do you think it's worth me watching the programme through t'internet? :)

i watched it.
made me lol!
the woman hypno seemed to have the right idea imo,but was a bit wishy washy i thought.
that trainer would have said one thing to me,and i'd have been off to buy a snickers!!
cant stand know it all bullies,and he was one!he was much more interested in winning for himself and s*d the fat lass!
and i agree he would'nt be interested in her once the filming had finished,and no way she'd keep that up by herself.
could,nt bare the way they were carrying on as if the girls werent even in the room at the end when they were talking about their losses.
i'd be very interested to see a follow up in 6 months time.

the woman who'd been with the hypnotherapist lost 6lbs in 6 weeks-the personal trainer chappies described this as 'pathetic' and i wanted to throw something at the TV !!

I saw this. That personal trainer was one of the most vile people ever. He was getting results by bullying the poor woman, and you lot are right, he wouldn't have had the time of day for her after the filming and there is no way she could keep that up.
I agree that although the excessive excersise will lose the pounds, if you don't tackle the underlying cause for comfort eating yourself to becoming overweight, theres not much point as surely you would come to a point where you would give up and put weight back on anyway.
It wasn't just that he was a bully either - he was just horrible, I would have found it hard not to smack him one if I'd have been his client, and he tried to bully me like that!

Back