Charlenes determination to reach goal in 2015 starts now!

I'm good just finding it hard to get into this properly always trying to wander off plan :)

Week 3 day 2 Thursday

Breakfast
Weetabix (2) semi skimmed milk 5pp

Lunch
Mc chicken sandwich 10pp small chip 6pp

Tea
Ww lasagne and salad 7pp

Snacks during the day
8 mini eggs 3pp
1 ww chocolate digestive 1pp
1 mikado biscuit 2pp

28/28 dailies

6/49 weeklies

40 min walk

Started drinking 3 cups of green tea a day see if that helps with weight loss hate the taste have to put slice of lemon in with it and I start each day with hot water and lemon long may it last :)

i know im the same "/
hard gettin back into the swing of things! even tho i know its for my own benefit

x

Hi hun yesterday looks a good day was ur chicken burger and chips from maccies me and my friend were talkin about mini eggs happy u have pointed them i may get some now lol x

Hi hun yesterday looks a good day was ur chicken burger and chips from maccies me and my friend were talkin about mini eggs happy u have pointed them i may get some now lol x

Yeah it was maccies chicken burger and chips it was so tasty as for mini eggs I love them got a bag yesterday and checked pp for 25g n it said in brackets approx 8 mini eggs so I taking it at 8 mini eggs for 3pp it so worth it :) but I could easily eat the whole bag myself in one sitting lol x

Hi Charlene, here to follow again :) your doing really well x

Hi ya good to have you here though a fresh diary for fresh start I'm feeling in the zone this week hopefully get a nice loss on Tuesday night heading to dublin on 24th March for few night for hubby birthday so hoping I can get back on plan the minute we return x

Yeah it was maccies chicken burger and chips it was so tasty as for mini eggs I love them got a bag yesterday and checked pp for 25g n it said in brackets approx 8 mini eggs so I taking it at 8 mini eggs for 3pp it so worth it :) but I could easily eat the whole bag myself in one sitting lol x

Yumi thats my problem i carnt just take a vew out lol x

Thanks ladies must say I was delighted at the scales last night and welcome to my diary Edel hope you's are all well :) x

Wednesday 11th March

Breakfast
Cup warm water and slice of lemon
1 medium boiled egg 2pp
Wasn't feeling hungry this morning

Morning snack
Orange

Lunch
Ham cheese pineapple toasted sandwich 8pp

Afternoon snack
Apple

Dinner
Homemade chicken curry 8pp
150g boiled rice 6pp

Evening snack
Curly wurly 3pp
1 ww mallow 1pp

28/28 dailies
0/49 weeklies

Trying to keep most of my weeklies for Mother's Day on Sunday not going out for meal we have fillet steak and I want some homemade chips and maybe a nice wee desert :) all will not be lost if I am overly generous to myself on Sunday as it a bank holiday here for St Patrick's day there is weigh in until Wednesday night so I have an extra day to play with :)

Thursday 12th March

Breakfast
1 med boiled egg 2pp
Wheaten bread n spread 4pp

Lunch
60g cooked chicken 2pp onions peppers mushrooms fried in daylight tbsp chili sauce WW wrap 3pp 20g cheese grilled on top 8pp total

Went to friends house n ate few biscuits n a nip of cake estimating 9pp

Dinner
Ww lasagne 7pp coleslaw 2pp potato waffle 3pp

Ww bar 2pp

28/28 dailies
9/49 weeklies

40 min walk

Back