Step 1 Sole Source Charley24's New 2017 Blog

charley24

Silver Member
Day 1

Wow, I am here again! If anyone from the old days is still here, my first blog was 2009 and I documented all 84 days until I reached my goal of 54lbs lost.

Now it seems instagram and facebook are all the rage, however I am a forum girl at heart and using minimins helps me spill my thoughts and feelings.

If anyone has just started, here is my original diary, I read through this while getting ready to restart, and it showed the good, the bad and the ugly!

https://www.minimins.com/threads/charley24-day-1-to-goal-and-restart-again.100718/page-17

So, this time I am 8 years older (34 to 42) and I have a little more to lose as I would like to be a stone lower than my original target weight, so 88lbs to go.

Day 1 is going fine, trying to get used to drinking lots of water again (and 84 trips to the loo a day)! I feel motivated, ready and committed. I have dabbled with Slimming World and weight watchers and yet I still never reach that elusive goal......the only time I have ever felt slim and healthy was via Cambridge.

Interesting to see the changes.....bars and water flavouring from day 1 ! Herbal and fruit teas! And some new flavours which is always lovely :)

I've had a chocolate shake at 9.30am and a Vanilla at 1.30pm, may have a bar or another shake around 6pm, then an early night I think!

Would be lovely to have some buddies on the way, so I am off to read your diaries too, and hopefully we can keep each other on track!

Well guessing not many people about! Day 2 going fine, lots of work to keep me busy. Tried the strawberry and apple bar for lunch - it's chewy!!!! But going down fine, on 3rd bottle of water......and 6th toilet trip haha!

Hi Charley
I am looking to sign up with the CWP on 1st March, I have my meeting booked with the consultant tomorrow evening. Looking forward to starting my journey but also a bit nervous as previously a slimming world dieter so used to be able to eat as much as I wanted of the "free" food. However clearly this is was working for me anymore hence looking for an alternative.
Any advice for my first week would be much appreciated!
WBT

Good luck wannabethinner! I think Charlie's a great person to ask because she's obviously a pro :)

How'd it going Charlie?

How Charley

Look forward to reading about your journey :)

It's hard starting out again... but the weeks go quickly, can't believe I'm already in week 4... wish I could FF to 12 weeks ;)

Hello :)

Hi Wannabethinner :) Go for it! Is today Day 1 - get through 3/4 horrid days and your home free !

Hi Enough it wasn't the easiest of weeks, but these things never are !!!!

Hi Carrie, I know what you mean about fast forwarding......

Day 8.............and 1st Weigh in.....

I am shocked.......so my largest loss for W1 has been 11lbs if memory serves............this week 16 pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very very very pleased with that! It's been an up and down kind of week, have to confess I have had moments of hunger and I have kept myself very very busy - pampering, reading, painting, online shopping........But it was so worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you about to start, go do it !!!!

:D day three here and you've just given me a boost! Thank you! Well done!!

Hi Charley! Love reading your posts so far! I'm starting the CWP tomorrow and you've got me super excited to be doing it alongside you! I'm hoping to lose 3stone on it. Fingers crossed!

Back