Charlie's Slimming world diary

charlie-lauren

Hi everyone,

I am off to my first slimming world meeting ever tonight :) thought I would introduce myself and hoping some of you can give me some pointers over the course of my journey! I am 27 and from London and am currently a size 12 and I am hoping to really tone up and get into a 10 which I have never been before. I still have a good few areas of my body that get me down and I feel really uncomfortable with so hoping I can change this for good.

I have recently lost 2.5 stone on the cambridge diet plan and have managed to maintain over the last 4 months (i have only put 2-3lbs back on which goes up and down depending on my food choices) I didnt really enjoy the diet and dont think it is a way of life more of an initial boost. I would ideally like to lose around another stone and my cousin recomended slimming world as he has recently lost 2 stone and finds the diet really enjoyable. I am off on holiday at the beginning of september so my target is for then. I am very active and do lots of exercise so I am hoping this will work for me on the eating side of things as a way of life from now on.

Can anyone shed some light on how they are getting on with the extra easy and whether I should mix my days up with maybe a couple of green or a couple of red days? Does anyone have any good tips to help me on my way?

My picture atthe start of my journey with SW!

XXX

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Everyone is different, initially go with what the consultant tells you to do, usually EE. But if you find after a week or two that you are struggling, mix it up. I do a mix of all 3 cos I find I don't lose on EE, same if i do all red or green too. You haven to find what is right for you, some people lose find on just EE :)

Day one

Muller light with apple

Baked poatato, beans and salad and diet coke

SW Meatballs with veggie sauce and pasta
muller light

snacks - fruit

Exercise - 20 minutes running, 20 minutes cross trainer, arm weights and sit ups

Hi, I've come to say I'll be following your diary x

Thanks well here goes day 2!

Breakfast
Melon, grapes and muller light

Lunch
all bar one salad with prawns and tamarind dressing on the side

Dinner
Chicken and spinach slimming world curry, rice and poppadom (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Banana, Yogurt with fruit

Last edited:
Day 3

Breakfast
Low fat yogurt branflakes (he) banana

Lunch
Ham, grapes, banana

Dinner
Steak and salad and rice

Syns 1 glass prosecco and 1 vodka 6.5

Morning! Come along to follow and check out ur journey. Well done on losing all that weight already I think we have the same kind of weight to lose, in just a little behind u but I'm almost at the tonning stage! Is ur pic outside at Paul's? I used to live there while at Uni! Anyway have a good day :) xx

No not outside of St Pauls its the Trevi fountain in Rome! I work near St Pauls though. TBH i had afternoon tea yesterday and about 4 skinny mojitos! I knew week one wouldnt go well as I had things planeed but I like the diet so far and wont be distraught if I dont lose anything this week! As long as I dont put on lol

Day 6 (after a not so good Monday!)

Muller light and Fruit

Jacket Potato & Baked Beans
Fruit

SW Chilli con carne and boiled Rice
Yogurt and fruit

Exercise 20 minutes X Trainer, 20 minutes running machine, arm weights, sit ups

Day 7 weigh in not looking hopeful!

Fruit and low fat yogurt

Chicken and Cous Cous salad

Jacket potato with tuna, beans and salad

Yogurt and fruit

Exercise - 2 mile run to weigh in!

Last edited:
so nervous for weigh in! after my afternoon tea and champagne :( I am running to weigh in! lol!

Oooo good luck! Xx

Well done on the loss so far and good luck with your weigh in! :)

Thanks girls think i'd be astonished if i lose 1lb be brilliant if I can lose anything! Wish I would have started this week really knowing what I had lined up lol!

Im sure you will do well, if not there is always next week :) let us know how you get on!!

I lost 2 lbs even after my tea!!! Excellent hoping for 3 next week! Xxx thanks girls :)

Aaaw, well done!! :) what a super loss!

Well done x

Back