charm bracelets

I have to say that I'm loving this idea as I've never really done anything to reward myself for my weight losses...
I think I'd do every 1/2 stone (and club 10 and maybe body magic) .. I'm already choosing charms and haven't decided on the a bracelet type yet lol

I bought my daughter a Pandora bracelet for Xmas, from the research I did Pandora's seemed to be the original. Pandora bracelets have been around quite a few years the others only recently. Lovelinks only use gold plated charms and Pandora's are solid gold or silver. The charms start as low as £20 and can go as high as about £300 each. My daughter has a list of the ones she likes best, I think the Pineapple is top of her list. Just bought her the bunny for Easter.

I love the Links sweetie bracelets! I have a few bits of Links jewellery actually - such nice stuff.

I get most of mine (well, OH does) at the outlet shops - Cheshire Oaks has one. The reductions are amazing! You can get charms there that just need a bit of a polish but are otherwise perfect. You have to take the chance with what's in stock, but it's worth a try.

My charm bracelet is Thomas Sabo. I got it from a friend for my 30th. I got myself an 'H' charm and a saxophone (I play!) with birthday money from my grandma, and OH bought me a heart on V-Day.

Thomas Sabo - Sterling Silver / Charm Club

I think I'll treat myself to a star when I hit my stone. Then something else at 2 stone!

I'll have to measure myself to know which chain to get

If you go for a Pandora, you need to remember that the bracelet will get tighter the more charms you add to it.

Back