Char's Diary!

char

Hello Everybody :sign0144:

I joined WW and went to one meeting, but my confidence let me down, I still kept rigously to the diet - but I weighed myself. I feel better doing this.

I have been on WW for 7 weeks now and i've been doing pretty well, but the last 2 days i've been feeling pretty fed up..... and hungry :eat: I even found myself in the Burger King drive-through the other day!

So I was pondering at work today, and thought maybe WW wasn't right for me and I should try Slimming World. On return home I logged online straight away and did a Google search for SW information, my mind full in on giving up WW. Thats when I stumbled upon a few of your Diaries and they gave me such a boost of confidence and motivation and I realised WW is right for me and perhaps making a Diary would give me that extra bit of a boost.

(I ramble on, you will become accustomed to it).

I am 23 and work for the Social Services, every day I try and promote confidence in people, yet I seriously lack it myself! My weight has always played a negative part in my own confidence. From a young age I have been big, when I was 13, I weighed 13 stone, 14 I weighed in at 14 stone. 7 weeks ago at the age of 23.... You guessed it I topped the scale at 23st 3lbs. (I will never be that heavy ever again). I have never had any nasty comments about me and my weight (except from my little brother & my mother) so it never bothered me much when I was young. My mum always went on about my weight which made me rebel against healthy eating, and when I gave in and went on a bout of dieting to stop the arguing, I was well aware that I was doing it for her. At last, now, I know I am doing it for ME!

In 7 weeks I have lost 1st 9lbs so I really don't want to give up now and chuck it all away because I believe I can do it. I guess I am just going through a few hungry days hehe.

You all seem really friendly and I look forward to posting and contributing to this Forum and join in on the support! :)

(I already feel kinda motivated just writing this)

Char xx

Hiya & welcome to the ww gang we are all real nice:D are you a fellow "charlotte"?
By the way well done on the loss so far thats great X

Hi charlotte i started this week at 22st1lbs
If you want to be buddies i can give you my msn addy if u want to chat? xx

Hey love and welcome!!! Congratulations on your fab loss to date. Stick at it and you'll get there in no time! :D Take care and if you need anything just give us a shout xxx

Oh Char

what an introduction, you have done fantastic , well done!
I,m doing it myself at home aswell and coming on here is really helping me to stick at it. Everyones diaries make you realise your not alone in this battle:)

good luck x

Back