'Chasing Butterflies' - Team 7

Shanny24,

I don't recommend the coffeemate stuff anyway... it used to be very high in cholesteral. If you cannot drink your coffee black, then use skim milk (1%). I have learned to enjoy my coffee with sugarfree flavourings or Equal/Splenda tablets.

MM

Hi Team --

Happy Saturday! I has a really nice date thanks for asking. He is out with another female at the moment... our DD. He has taken her to Movie for Juniors.

I am internet shopping, getting ready to wrap, pack, etc. for post and under the tree, we'll get the tree out and up today, etc. We are ready to get into full Christmas mode, as we have now survived Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

MinnieMel

Afternoon girls!

Don't worry Butterfly, my fire is lit and the Aga is nearly back up to optimum temperature, so cottage is actually not too bad at the moment (apart from letting loads of cold air in whilst I got the logs in just now)

H2LB - what are we going to do with you?! How's today going?

Shanny - how is the essay writing going? I was terrible at starting things at 2200 on Sun eves ready for submission on Mon's at 0900 when I was at Uni! Even my dissertation was done in the last 3 days before it had to be handed in, despite having a year to do it! I have got to start doing some studying again in the NY though as I am taking advanced wine and spirits exams!

Not done aquacise before. To be honest, have not gone near a pool for the last year. But maybe once a bit of hip/thigh/bum has gone, then I might be tempted to get my cossie back out, although I really struggle to find ones that fit at the moment - need inbuilt bra, but can't get small back size with larger costume - they seem to assume that everyone with a 30-32 back is a size 10 or so.

Very mundane day today - lots of laundry, ironing, cleaning. Tempted to get book out and have a couple of hours in front of the fire, although need to do some exercise.... must not use sore thighs/butt (too many lunges yesterday) as an excuse not to.....

Hope you are all having a good day.

Hi Wadpol, et al --

I have done aquafit in the past and love it. It is great low impact and really tones you up. I am planning to start up again... my DH just has to get out of work early enough to tag team with me. I take our DD to her swim lesson and there is 1/2 between her lesson ending and AF starting, so I get her out and sorted and take her homes for dinner and I do AF. But, lately he has not been getting home from work in time.

MM

evening all ive been sat at this computer since 1pm ohh boy so had enff now.!
got another 1000 words to go, ive been 100% still doing well.!

can i ask having tuna is it 120g?? well anyway i had a whole tin which was 130g hahaha.!

I love aquasize so much its just this cold weather at the moment.!
anybody watching x factor tonite?? x

Congrats on your progress and staying 100%. I think you're fine on the tuna (was it packed in water, I hope). I don't watch the X factor and other shows, because I get upset when the judges are unkind.

MM

Hi Shanny,

We bought UP (a kid's film on DVD from the AF base) and are about to watch it. I am afraid that until 8 p.m. DD runs the house. Then, after 8 (tonight) DH and I will hoover and shampoo the livingroom carpet, as he thinks the carpet smells like our dog (on a bad day). He won't agree to get the tree out until the carpet has been cleaned. And DD wants the tree up!!! So, I think by the time we finish that... we might pop in a DVD or look something on Sky.

MinnieMel

Shanny - I'm a Strictly addict! I was watching a bit of X-factor, only to see Jedward!!! Get very upset when boys want dates on a Sat night - don't they understand?! Thankfully quiet night in tonight with my mug of spicy tomato soup - rock and roll!!

Right im half way through my work now will finish it off tomorrow.!

I will have my last terta at 7ish will i didnt have that tuna feel bit sick and heavy hahaha.x

Hey girls, how are you all??

I have some bad news, im leaving CD! I just cant seem to stick to it and im sick of beating myself up about it!
Clearly im not in the right frame of mind so im going to have a go at WW and see how that suits me...ill be moving over to theat page but will still be popping in to say hi to u all if thats ok!

Just wanna say thanks for all your support i wouldnt of even got this far if it wasnt for this forum!!

So thank u and i wish u all the best of luck for your weight loss xxxx

Jackie xx

Hi H2LB,

WW is a good option -- and congrats for trying something else, instead of giving up. Please keep in touch and good luck.

MinnieMel

Hi all,

I find the portion of Tuna huge too Shanny, to make it a bit tastier (and to substitute my previously much loved mayo!) I mix half the tuna portion with half the cottage cheese portion, and add some 'no salt' season all. Makes a nice change. Hope you're feeling a bit better. We are a sickly bunch at the moment. On that note....
Missing you Nicki, really hope you feel better soon.
Pol, i have to say, i would easily use sore but as a reason to read a good book. Cannot remember the last time i just sat and read, or watched tv, or did anything not house or work related in my spare time.....must make effort to be nicer to self i think!
MM, sharing xmas excitement, i can't wait to get tree up!
H2LB, sorry to see you go, but you need to find what works for you. Whilst i love CD, just the sheer amount of people that look at me in horror when i told them about it, makes me realise just how difficult it can be for some. Don't give in, you can do this, no matter what you choose. Take care xx
I'm having another great day, 100% again, at work at moment, but counting down the hours now until home time. can't wait to sleep. Have started to weigh and calorie count, and its proving quite fascinating. Thinking of buying 'perfect diet tracker' to help in maintenance. Hope you all have fun day. xx

Hi again,
forgot to do figures for week.....will post them on challenge about midday.

*butterfly* ........................0/146 = (143)
Nicki-M .................no WI/229.9 = (231.5)
MinnieMel ...........................?/153 = 1.31%
Shanny.............................1st week =

Wadpol..................................6/182 = 3.30%
Team results........................

Any results MM?

morning all thank u butterfly i will add cottage cheese to that now i was happy not to have the tuna really, as i havent had any hungar pains a all.
will try cottage cheese now thank u, my wi results will be on satday morning.

Jackie really sorry to see u leave but WW is fab to follow u will enjoy it stick to your points each day and you will loose weight.

ive woken up missing ww this morning didnt sleep to good really wanted a glass of orange juice something sweet really. so feeling a bit fed up but thats all.

Hope everyone will have another 100% sundayyy .x

Well there we go! I have managed to turn the one thing I truly HATE about this into something positive! Decided that each time I got up in the night to pee that I would go downstairs and stick some more logs in my wood-burning stove and so keep it going all night. Hoorah - gorgeously toasty house this morning - almost like I have central heating!! Also, the Aga is totally up to speed (although I need to turn it off tomorrow so it can be serviced on Tue), so now have heating in my bathroom from that. Hooray! Only snag is that all of those extra logs on the fire mean that I am going to have to go out in the rain and get some more - a job that I'm not looking forward to as it is horrible out there; really squally.

HTB - Sorry that you are leaving us. Good luck with WW - two girls I work with have lost 3 stone each in the last year on it, with no probs. All of that counting is far too much of a faff for me!

Butterfly - the joys of single life with no kids! If I want to look at my dust for another day, then I can leave it! Must do more cleaning today - can't use cold house as an excuse...although it is chillier now that the curtains are open (no double glazing!)

Was incredibly nibbley last night, so chopped up 1/2 a peanut bar, only for my Mum to eat half of it! It did make me have a long conversation with her about CD, as she was lecturing on not eating chocolate and peanuts because of how fattening they are!! She seems supportive at the moment, but we'll see how long it is before she turns up with cake/biscuits.... She also announced that she was not happy with her 9st BMI of 22 and wants my CDC's number so she can do it too!!!! Anyway, relieved now as I don't have to worry about the dilemma of Sunday lunch at their house today.

Anyway ladies, enjoy the rest of the weekend. If you don't hear from me again, it's because I've drowned whilst getting the logs in!!

Sorry, here are my numbers

Hi again,
forgot to do figures for week.....will post them on challenge about midday.

*butterfly* ........................0/146 = (143)
Nicki-M .................no WI/229.9 = (231.5)
MinnieMel ...........................?/153 = 1.31%
Shanny.............................1st week =

Wadpol..................................6/182 = 3.30%
Team results........................

Any results MM?

Morning Team!

151.6! Not great, but not a gain. I promise to do better team.

Can Wadpol stay on the team, or do we all have to be CD? It seems like weight loss is weight loss... I guess I need to reread the rules. I think I have Sometimers... sometimes I remember, some time I don't!.

MM

MM

I'm not going anywhere! Think you mean't H2LB.

I should imagine that since it is the CD Challenge, we all need to be CDers....

Pol

Sorry Wadpol... I did mean H2LB. And, you're correct we need to all be CDers. What does Wadpol stand for? Where you live?

How are you doing today... I'm okay so far, but the day is young.

MM

Back