cheapest clothes shop?

Primark

If you live near a PRIMARK store - i know there is one in Birmingham,
You can get some really nice cheapie clothes in there......
So cheap you can buy new ones instead of doing the washing ;):D

Ok,,, so i am kidding.....

Michelle xxx

Store
Address
7 / 10A Fawcett Street
Sunderland
SR1 1SL EnglandPhone:+44 191 5108948

AND there's one near you!!!

Mikki xx

Agreed Primark is the best for cheap clothes, I also always have a look at Tesco, Sainsbury's and ASDA. They often have nice stuff that is not pricey at all.

I went to Matalan yesterday and got 5 new work blouses & 2 pairs of pj's and got change out of £50 ! In the days when I had to shop at Evans the pj's would have cost that much....I am turning into a clothes horse as smaller clothes are so cheap :)

I third primark, I got a load of stuff in there for £35, I am talking approx 15 items, tops, bottoms, vest tops, zip up tops.
I also got a cool winter coat for £12.
Asda, Peacocks, Matalan, Tesco, mark one are usually good to.

when i was thinner.. LOL.. i used to buy my tshirts from primark for summer.. used to get strappy tops for 1.50.. and just normal tees for about 2 quid each..
love primark..

x x x

Think I going to have a trip to primark if I get this new job as I have to wear 'business dress' and my old jobs have all had uniforms, so am going to need a load of shirts and trousers and stuff. But nothing fits me for more than a few weeks hehe, not that I'm complaining

Also look in charity shops - I gave away all my really nice stuff to charity shops last time, and some of them had hardly been worn. You can get some really good stuff there - and take your too big clothes in as well, so you are not tempted to ever need them again!

I'm actually considering putting a rail up in my office for clients to sell off their too big clothes cheaply. Thus helping them to afford something new and also benefiting some else. You could always approach your LLC and see if that was an option too.

Happy shopping!!!

Back