cheated!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
i havent ;) but i feel like i have? because im not hungry, i feel like it isnt working:confused: makes sense?

i had a choc muffin [shake] and thats made me feel guilty?? whyyy :cry:

I wasnt hungry much either and it was definitely working look at my first week weight loss, you are doing nothing wrong you're sticking to it 100% and you're going to have great weight losses at the end of the week.....

oh no when i saw "cheated" then, i felt really bad for you :( lol
ya buggar :D

Yep I agree, keep going hun! Nothing to feel bad about, you're sticking to it and that's fab, no matter how you have your packs... I remember last year reading on here that someone used to eat the powder of the packs without water, kind of like a sherbet dip - now that's ewwwwww right lol!!

I'm not finding this diet as hard as what I truly thought it would be, I'm on week 3 now and sure it's not a walk in the park, but it's not torture either - I want to be slim more than I want anything in the world right now...

You can do it, and don't feel bad, feel great that you're in control and in charge, and you will get there!

I wish I'd have done this when I was a lot younger, spent a lot of my late teens/early 20s being miserable as sin and pretending I liked my big clothes and non-trendy outfits, when all I wanted to do was wear skimpy dresses and strut my stuff in the nightclubs like all my skinny mates! You're so good for letting yourself do this now, how much fun are you going to have love, being slimmer!

tinks x

Back