cheated

redhed

hi everyone, im really fed up with LT now,iv nearly finished my second week,lost 8lb so far i think gettin weighed again tomoro...i feel awfull today i cheated and ate some chocolate,im afraid im gonna put weight back on iv really let myself down:sigh: and iv contadicted myself i once sed iv got self control thats gone out of the window now hasnt it...:cry::(:cry::( and my taste buds are soaring i feel like giving up,also im v.moody with my b.f and its causing friction and lack of sex,efection etc etc...
what to do ..what to do
wel c tomoro when i get weighed anyway
xxxx

ah you poor thing try stick with it even though u slipped up it can't affect you too much and you'll feel great once u get weighed tomorrow an have lost a few pounds.....i'm so snappy with my boyfriend too feel so bad for him i've turned into such a *itch

What to do.................STOP BLOODY CHEATING JEEEZ why do you all do it. For godsake stop!

Stick with it if you want ....depends how much you really want to be slim and sexy!!!!! if not you can stay how you are..you need to remember why you started this diet...no one said it was a quick fix or easy, you have to be determind and really want it for yourself!!
You are back to sq one keotosis wise you will have to get your self back in and go through the same as you did in your first week hun .. good luck with what ever you decide

your right guys thanks, i start to doubt myself when i feel like this will prob feel better tomoro,and me too on he b*itch thing he tells me im one as well!!! the twat.and gary have you never cheated be honest clear your concience go on you no you want to !!!! xxx

Not cheated once in 19 bloody weeks not bloody once!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair play to you gary you've done so well ..... i'm afraid to have a small bit of food in case it makes me hungrier ...thats the only thing keeping me from cheating ....

the only thing that stops me cheating is getting fat again! x

redhead u and i started together i think this is my second weigh in 2moro keep at it your photo of u looks great but imagine how it will look when u have lost your weight keep at

Not everything ..but chocolate OH YES!!! Not going to tell you what won't to lead you not into temptation lol xx

redhead u and i started together i think this is my second weigh in 2moro keep at it your photo of u looks great but imagine how it will look when u have lost your weight keep at
CHEERS I WAS PISSED THEN DRINKIN IN AMSTERDAM:eek::D. THINK THE CAMERA JUST CAUGHT ME ON MY GUD SIDE THOW.TE HE ! HOW U DOIN?

When I'm feeling like cheating I think is a bit of chocolate going to make me feel better than if I loose my weight??

It helps me, hope it helps you too! Keep at it, it'll be worth it soon

When I'm feeling like cheating I think is a bit of chocolate going to make me feel better than if I loose my weight??
Thats a good philosiphy ! x

Back