CHEATED!!!!!!!

CANT BELIEVE IT BUT YESTERDAY, OVER 8 AND A HALF WEEKS INTO MY LIPOTRIM DIET, I CHEATED!!!!!!
I TOTALLY HATE MYSELF, DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING, I ATE AN ENTIRE PACK OF CHOCOLATE BUTTONS(AND I DONT EVEN LIKE CHOCOLATE BUTTONS!!!!)
CANT BELIEVE I HAVE STUCK AT IT A THOUSAND PERCENT AT PARTIES, WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS, NIGHTS OUT AND MORE AND NOW IVE CAVED.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry::cry::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2:

Try not to beat yourself up about it, as you have been absolutely amazing until now. Do you still feel like eating naughty stuff or are you back on the straight and narrow today?
By the way how much have you lost so far

Whats done is done!
You know you have been naughty and know not to do it again!
So, just jump straight back on the wagon and keep going :D

Don't worry hun, it was bound to happen at some point. You just have to dust yourself off and keep going which I'm sure you will do.
Chin up xxx
;)

whats done is done

CANT BELIEVE IT BUT YESTERDAY, OVER 8 AND A HALF WEEKS INTO MY LIPOTRIM DIET, I CHEATED!!!!!!
I TOTALLY HATE MYSELF, DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING, I ATE AN ENTIRE PACK OF CHOCOLATE BUTTONS(AND I DONT EVEN LIKE CHOCOLATE BUTTONS!!!!)
CANT BELIEVE I HAVE STUCK AT IT A THOUSAND PERCENT AT PARTIES, WEDDINGS, CHRISTENINGS, NIGHTS OUT AND MORE AND NOW IVE CAVED.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry::cry::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2::help2:
Hi I appreciate your distress but just remember the following
NO 1. DONT FALL INTO THE GUILT TRAP
NO 2. FORGIVER YOURSELF
NO 3. ACCEPT YOU HUMAN, AND WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE CAPABLE OF COMMITTING GRAVE ACTS :eek::eek::eek::eek:LIKE EATING CHOCOLATE BUTTONS:eek:

I'm sorry you feel bad, but don't its a blip! and we are all going to slip up at some stage. This is not a natural experience so why we put outselves through it the mind boggles.
Forgive yourself and just savor the memory of Cadbury's chocolate buttons

Just to reassure you my sister ate nearly a box of chocolate fingers last monday(well that all she admitted to) went and got weighed on friday and lost 3lbs.
:)So how's that for justice

As long as you dont go down the road of "well..ive had a pack of buttons, i might as well have something else"
Get straight back on that water and shakes.
Tomorrow is another day.

its ridiculous because im so close! have lost 49lbs so far, only have another 4 to go and am supposed to be finishing next friday! i just know that if i miss my target im going to blame it all on my stupid lack of willpower.
mostly, im thinking that if i was going to cheat, i may as well have done it for something i really like...........seems crazy for some kids buttons!
i do still feel like eating but thats basically been the case 24/7 the whole time ive been lipotrimming!
laura x

omg! dont beat yourself up over it honey - whats done is done! you are so close i am sure 1 packet of buttons wont set you back too much!
when is your weigh in?

As everyone said dont beat yourself up too much!!

Your very nearly at target and you will do it in no time!!

And then you can go onto refeed and you can eat again!!

Good luck chick xx

In my experience it's harder the nearer you are to target. Dont panic, dust yourself off & start again. Plan everything you are going to eat when you refeed and give it the same disapline as you have given lipotrim after the past 8/9 weeks. You can do it! xx

dont worry bout it just move on and look to future, your real close so you dont have long to wait

hunny just keep going - just think food is around the corner - you really don't want to set yourself back another week.

good luck :)

head up, back straight, chest out (for the boys lol), and move onwards and upwards.. ignore the little slip.. wont make a difference.. u can do it!

As the others have said , get back on the lipotrim wagon. Is a blip and only 1. You will be fine, you have done fantastically well to lose 49lb. keep going.
Nikki

Back