Cheating myself

Emabee

I've been cheating myself :(. I had a slice of parma ham in my first week and because i got away with it (8lbs off) ive since been nibbling (V occasionally) on small bits of protein such as ham and chicken. My weight loss in the second week was 3lbs which i'm happy with and still seem to be in ketosis (only just). Ive decided to ditch the nibbles and get on with it. The funny thing is im not really hungry when i do this. I dont want to let myself down or my well behaved group so im going to stop it. Has anybody else been up to no good?

I've been cheating myself :(. I had a slice of parma ham in my first week and because i got away with it (8lbs off) ive since been nibbling (V occasionally) on small bits of protein such as ham and chicken. My weight loss in the second week was 3lbs which i'm happy with and still seem to be in ketosis (only just). Ive decided to ditch the nibbles and get on with it. The funny thing is im not really hungry when i do this. I dont want to let myself down or my well behaved group so im going to stop it. Has anybody else been up to no good?

Get going again!!!! you will do super, you have the guts of a stone gone already.....that must feel amazing....you know you can do it........ill be rooting for you......
im only starting next week and ive a quick question....is it expensive??? x

Once you start nibbling it is hard to stop!

High protein is the way to go if you have to do it!

I have found it hard in the last week. I ordered the wrong packs and couldn't face eating the veg ones i got in error and I got really fed up and picked at some naughties. Still back on it fully now.

I am just so bored with the food but then I am now 16 weeks in and I wonder if anybody would not be bored!

Mention it in your group hun, that's what it's there for.

You need to find out what's triggering it, because whatever it is making you want to eat will still be there when you're in management, and it'll be MUCH harder to limit yourself.

This diet teaches you to listen to your body for signs of hunger, not your head. You need to start with a completely clean slate in order to do that.

What are you feeling/thinking when you eat? Rather than set yourself a goal of NOT eating, set yourself a goal of writing down your thoughts and emotions when you're wanting something to eat. Be honest with yourself and even if you continue nibbling, you'll have some idea WHY and will be able to work on that.

Once you start nibbling it is hard to stop!

High protein is the way to go if you have to do it!

I have found it hard in the last week. I ordered the wrong packs and couldn't face eating the veg ones i got in error and I got really fed up and picked at some naughties. Still back on it fully now.

I am just so bored with the food but then I am now 16 weeks in and I wonder if anybody would not be bored!

I'm on week 17, not bored yet! :D :p (Course, I get very inventive - even tried to make pancakes out of a pack on Shrove Tuesday!! :rotflmao:)

I have been weak too especially the last two weeks and I know tonight the scale is going to give me the bad news. So STOP and keep your eye on your goal. Picking and getting away with it will spiral until it becomes really hard to stop. You have done great keep at it. And you will be :D:D:D:D soon.

Back