Cheating!!

Jen28

Hi there,

I feel so bad i have cheated on the first week, i dont know why as i really want this and i have 3 days left until my weigh in and ketosis check. I have done everything as normal but i ate dinner last night and now i feel like giving it all in.

Got a feeling that this may be my easy way out!!!!

Please give me some advice!!

Thanks Jen :(

Hi there,

I feel so bad i have cheated on the first week, i dont know why as i really want this and i have 3 days left until my weigh in and ketosis check. I have done everything as normal but i ate dinner last night and now i feel like giving it all in.

Got a feeling that this may be my easy way out!!!!

Please give me some advice!!

Thanks Jen :(

Hi Jen,

If you have never done a vlcd before it takes awhile to get the head around the concept of not eating solid food. The first week is a real learning curve, so many things going on. You have to remember to drink your water, learn how best to make up your shakes and when to take them, adjust to a new routine, stop yourself from picking up food and putting it in your mouth as so many of us do this without knowing we do it. So many new things to take in all at once and get use too. It is by all accounts a very stressful week, but it does get much easier and you do settle into a routine.

I have seen many slip off the wagon in the first week and feel a failure because they were not 'perfect' and these are the ones who admit to it:rolleyes: but who have put it behind them and picked themselves up and gone on to lose their weight very successfully. That one slip for many can be the turning point.

We all tend to get stuck in the "all or nothing attitude", it is very easy to throw in the towel, the thing is to look at this as a journey, a journey to Slimville, while the destination is the same for all of us here, the journey each of us take is very personal and unique one to each of us.

Take some photos and body measurements, write down how you feel now and what it is you want to achieve. Get all the support you can around you. Set yourself some mini goals and for each one have a little non food treat waiting to reward yourself for having achieved it.

Believe in yourself that you can do this and you will.

Love Mini xxx

We all tend to get stuck in the "all or nothing attitude", it is very easy to throw in the towel, the thing is to look at this as a journey, a journey to Slimville, while the destination is the same for all of us here, the journey each of us take is very personal and unique one to each of us.

Listen to what Mini is saying here - because she's summed me up to a tee. She is spot on. Don't give in. As someone said to me over the weekend ... you are only a failure when you stop trying.

I hope you haven't given up.

x

you can cheat 1-2 times a week, it keeps you sane.
professional bodybuilders only cheat 1 day during an entire year.

This seems to be a bit of a contradiction.

You are recommending to cheat 1-2 times a week and then go on to say...professional body builders only chet 1 day during an entire year.

Your point being:confused:

Back