• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Check it out!!!!!!!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Last edited:
How exciting for you! I've been waiting for that since you said!!!

very very good bet you felt so pampered that day!

We have a famous minimin :D :D

They should have shouted about cd more !

X x x

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
they dont put much about cd in there as they make out that your doing there diet and just lost a bit by CD!!! I wish they would have !!
Thanks so much hon . and thanks Ben we couldnt have done it without each others support xxxx

Cheeky the sun LOL :)

Yes well done to your brother too!! He needs to get pics up now :D

Again congratulations on getting to goal and beyond!

Have a good day marrisa enjoy your fame !

X x L. X

ELAY

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
So proud of you Curly! I have noticed before they always play down the vlcd aspect in things like this, but even so it is a fab advert for CD. You look amazing and hopefully you'll inspire lots of people to follow in your footsteps. Yay for Curly, and for CD.

xxx

Wow you look fab, well done Marissa, certainly very inspiring for all! X

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
Wonderful Curly, you look sooooooo beautiful as well as skinny!! Fantastic!! Shame that CD was only a small mention at the bottom though.

Laura Croft

Happily maintaining
Many congrats Marissa. You look great.

They didn't do CD much justice did they, saying 'you started with CD.' As a sceptic, I'd have read that and wondered you only did a short period of time, however the rest of the article reads as recommendations, not obviously what you were doing.

You should be proud, and I liked that first dress you were wearing a lot!

Wow Marissa - that's brillant! You look amazing!!

My mother will definitely cut it out of the paper for me - it's a little ritual she has... every Monday (diet day in the Sun) - i get a cutting - even tho she doesn't need to nag me now because I've lost most of my weight - thanks to CD!!

You'll have to frame it now - i would! lol

Lx

Curlywurly - Well done! I bet it was a wonderful day - I hope they pampered you lots. You certainly deserve it with the great progress you have made!