Checking In... Bread Observation

Poobe

Hi everyone

I have had yet another bad week, but I am pleased that the scale still went down! Ok, perhaps a little shocked. I really was expecting a gain :eek:

I am finding that cutting out the bread is working wonders. I do not cut it right out, but I have cut down drastically. I never eat potatos or pasta either, as they do not form part of my diet naturally (never have). So the main thing is the bread and cutting that out and the weight falls off me even if i eat sugar and other "bad" things.

Hope everyone is getting on alright.

Poobe said:
Hi everyone

I have had yet another bad week, but I am pleased that the scale still went down! Ok, perhaps a little shocked. I really was expecting a gain :eek:

I am finding that cutting out the bread is working wonders. I do not cut it right out, but I have cut down drastically. I never eat potatos or pasta either, as they do not form part of my diet naturally (never have). So the main thing is the bread and cutting that out and the weight falls off me even if i eat sugar and other "bad" things.

Hope everyone is getting on alright.

I've cut out bread and any bread like products for lent! x

I've mostly cut out bread as well, my body just doesn't like it from a weight loss perspective. I'll happily eat potatoes, noodles, pasta etc - it's just the bread my body struggles with!
The one exception is my flatmate makes a beautiful slow-rise bread, and seems to be absolutely fine. So that's the only bread I eat now!

Back