Cheeky WI says Im UP

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Bindi, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Weighed myself on own electronic scales before my 1st ww weigh in last Wed evening and there was half a lb in the difference, ww weighing me the xtra. Just had a sneaky wi on own scales and was actually up a lb. How the hell has this happened?? Ate my daily pp and zero weekly pp, have walked 4 or 5 times, not due totm and had same clothes on as last week wi. Not impressed to say the least. Anyone know what might be going on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Did you weigh yourself same time of the day/ - if you get weighed 1st thing on a morning after your 1st wee that is your lowest weight.

4. flab2fab0406

flab2fab0406 Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Same here. I had a sneaky peek on the scales and I'm up too. Really disappointed right now as have been so good. That was even weighing in in the morning when my ww weigh in was an evening!! According to my scale I am up 3lbs! So angry!

5. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Your weight can fluctuate majorly day to day, hour to hour so I wouldn't lose too much heart until you weigh at the same time tomorrow before the WW WI.

6. Miss helpme

Miss helpme Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Id say wait until you have your weigh in at WW as I did a sneeky weigh in on my wii a few weeks ago and was gutted when it said I was the same weight!! You can imagine my surprise when I had lost some weight when I was weighed so dont worry until you have your proper weigh in :)

7. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Thx for the replies girls
    Will just have to wait for wi tomorrow evening, will keep you all posted

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.