cheese hexa or hexb??

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im doing a green day so would my cheese be my A or B??

Always a HexA :)

im getting confused because thats what i thought but in my food optimising book its got cheese as a HEXa in the orange section then cheese as a HEXb in the green section?!!

In my book it only says it in the A section

the orange section of the book is your superfree foods the only cheese on that is cottage cheese... is that possibly where you spotted the cheese on the orange section?

According to my book too, cheese can be a hexb on green. That's how I've always done it anyway!

It's on page 31 of the latest book - the green pages...

theres an orange superfree section then theres an orange section with hexa and hexb on it (starts page 21)

I don't have the newest book ... but I never thought cheese would be a HeXB as it comes under dairy I see where you are coming from with the book though as it is a little confusing but i've only ever known EE so I probably wouldn't know, just texting my consultant to see what she says

It's not on the orange pages though - it's on the green pages (page 31).

Well blow me! On the website food diary, it does list cheese as a HEXB choice on green ONLY :D

krupskaya its on the green page 31 as a HEXb for green days and on the orange page 21 as a HEXa.

Does it mean we can have 2 lots of cheese on green days??

On a green day cheese can be an A or B choice - however, there are limited choices for an A choice and further choices for a B. For example, you can have Danish Blue as a B choice but not as an A choice.

On EE or red you can only have cheese as an A choice.

Yup!

what date is on the side of your book? mines Jan 2010

How odd, mine's january 2010 too!

Mine is March 2009 :) = it's the date that they release new books I think ...

Back