Cheese oddities

Cori

Has anyone else tried these? Jacob's oddities, they come in a five pack on offer for a pound ( only seen them at tesco but will be looking elsewhere lol) they are like the old style fish n chips and a 25g bag is 3 points and as they light u get loads, not getting crisps for my snack now going to stock up on these they're yummy :p so won't be buying the sharing bag ;)

They do bacon flavour as well apparently but didn't see those, I like the extra cheesy cheddars but with only two in a multipack they weren't worth it but these hit the spot :)

Tried some of these today - was very impressed. I couldn't believe how many you get for 25g! I bought the cheese ones, and will probably try the bacon ones at the weekend.

My mum bought these so took a pack of the bacon ones to try today and had the cheese ones yesterday ... i like the fact there so cheesy! .. NOMMED!

Last edited:
They had sold out in local tesco's so going to have make a trip to asda as they are on offer and tesco has gone back up and these are keeping me going rather than grabbing a bag of crisps

I had some cheese ones today and I'm defo a fan! Yummy!

Back