Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. *angela*

*angela* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5.5lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi ladies... advice needed please?

I have my wi tonight and am meeting a friend for coffee at lunchtime today in starbucks. Normally for lunch on wi day i have veg soup so coz i cant do that today i was planning on just having ryvita with phil light.

Problem i have with this is though that after my wi at 7pm i'll have portabello mushrooms for dinner with breadcrumbs and stilton cheese - normally i wouldnt have 2 portions of cheese in one day but because one is before my wi and one is after do i still need to syn one as i'll be using one as my HEXA - or do i start a fresh after my wi - confused???

Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stmcalee01

stmcalee01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    Could you do a green day and have the two lots of cheese as he? I always count weds as the final day of my week and begin fresh on Thursday.

4. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its completely up to you how you want to do it.

Usually you would treat the whole WI day as one SW day and then start a fresh on the next one.

If doing it as above then you would count one as your HEXA and the other as 6 syns xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.