cheesy!

I love cheese it's my favourite food, i use both my a choices on 28g cheddar nearly every day. i've tried the low fat versions and they don't appeal to me, it's a shame really cos you can have 42g for one a choice. anyway, today i got back from sainsbury's and realised i'd picked low fat red leicester up by accident so i grated 84g (2a choices)which is quite a lot and i've mixed it with onion and the potato from 2 jackets and put it back in the skins i'm having these with pasta n sauce (the brocoli one) and salad. I hope the low fat cheese tastes nice all mashed up - they look really nice though must admit:)!!

i agree... cathedral city lighter is amazing!!!
EDIT: It's £1 off at tesco too!

I love Cathedral City Lighter mature. It's the best low fat I've found and melts like 'real' cheddar!

I have to agree with you! I bought this last week and have been using it and so far my hubby hasn't even noticed that it is not full fat, so it must be good! Mxx

yes ive tried that one too and its def the best!!! i couldnt believe when i first started SW how little 28g of cheese is!!!!...i used to eat that and more before even putting it in a sandwich or whatever i was doing!!! lol

Ooo thanks for the tip, I love cheese too and found a lot of the low fat ones don't melt properly.

I miss cheese :( I find it almost easier not to have any at all than restrict myself to the 28g and suffer the agony of not going back for more!

Another thanks here for the tip about Cathedral City, I love cheese too and have never found a light one I like so will definately buy this when Im shopping tomorrow.

Ooh, yeah. I love the Cathedral City Light - I've been eating low fat cheese for yonks and couldn't believe how good this was when I first tried it. Could have sworn I'd picked up the wrong pack...!

Back