chele!!!

*Pink Pixie*

on the road to slimdom
where are you girlie, you ok???

xxx

I am here my love.
I couldn't get on tinter last night - will explain in a mo.
Looks like I had a WI in like yours- I lost 1lb. Actually it's more like 1.5lb but she wouldn't up it cause I was something like 0.2kg off.

So very angry, confused, upset. What's going on???? I haven't cheated once.
I got on my scale at home and they said 2.5 lbs so felt a bit better

Possible reasons:
Water retention cause of the heat

Water retention cause of my pill (dianette)

Anyway it didn't put me off and am still on the shake determined to lose lots and lots next week!

Anyway so after picking my bottom lip off the floor we went for our wedding menu tasting last night. Poor Richard. There were 3 starters (one veg, and the "normals" get two option), two main course (one veg, one meat) and one pudding for us to try.

So Richard tried each one and made it look like we had shared as I didn't want them to know why I wasn't tasting my own wedding menu

A normal person, after losing a measly 1lb with NO cheating, would have just dived in. Oh no not me. I had my choc shake, put on some nice clothes and had a lovely evening watching him eat. And it was totally fine - and i know I'll get to try it all when it counts on the big day!!
So proud again of myself

(oh and just to let you know, I'll be back after honeymoon to continue)

great willpower hun! you may have a really big loss next week! make sure you drink enough water! the more you drink the more you shrink - so the saying goes! xx

my intention is a min of 4 litres a day - I can't do anything else can I??!!

Chele, there have been a few of us this week with low losses and none of us have cheated. It can be very disheartening and we have all been very good and not given into food in an attempt to make us feel better (coz we know it will just make us feel worse afterwards)

You did brilliantly to avoid tasting your wedding meals, fair play to your willpower.

We must just remember that even a pound is a pound gone forever and look ahead to next weeks WI rather than focusing on this weeks.

We are all wonderful and are shrinking at a good rate. Even if the pounds aren't shifting I've noticed inches going instead. The feeling of smaller clothes being looser just makes me feel like dancing in the street - I won't, the neighbours think I'm mad as a hatter as it is!!!! Lol!

Hang in there babe, next week we will have better losses.

x

maybe there is a change in gravity this week?? :D

just being stupid!

:D:D

We are all wonderful and are shrinking at a good rate. Even if the pounds aren't shifting I've noticed inches going instead. The feeling of smaller clothes being looser just makes me feel like dancing in the street - I won't, the neighbours think I'm mad as a hatter as it is!!!! Lol!

Hang in there babe, next week we will have better losses.

x

Exactly!!! The clothes tell a different story and I have to look at those. Everyone at work just couldn't believe it cause they can see the clothes and my face getting thinner and wouldn't believe it was just 1lb and not more.

Battling on.........actually nearly forgot tea time!! hehe

maybe there is a change in gravity this week?? :D

just being stupid!

:D:D

hahahah, if all my bits werent seriously still southward i might agree with that :D

anyway chele.....well done on the tasting, or lack of. i hope he made all the right choices.

but i gotta say, when we started this, and i said we can journey together, i didnt really mean that we should have the same losses each week you know :rolleyes:

Back