chemist HELP

swivlehips

Hi all im still trying to find a supplier in or around the Glasgow area im doing ww but its so slow want to lose another st before i go on holiday in June, some one out there must know, i heard Cumbernald and East kilbride does it but dont want to go out there on a wild goose chase, i am now at the begging stages, please :cry:

can't you buy it online hun :)

they only do the maintenance on line dont know if it works the same i sent them an email asking if it was the same but didnt get back to me

Lipotrim - Participating Pharmacies - Scotland

Here is a list of the participating pharmacies in Scotland..its not very many.... maybe you could phone the number for Lipotrim in Cambridge..they are quite helpful..they may be able to track down a chemist ...good luck xx

not sure then can you phone lipotrim direct and ask them? There must be one somewhere near you hun

Apparently Rowlands chemist had a fall out with LT or vica versa

Why don't u try CD instead...its near enough the same and they should have a CDC in your area!
Cambridge Diet find a counsellor there are 2 in glasgow ...good luck

been on Cd but it didnt agree with my stomach, have asked LP what is the difference with maintenance but they havn't got back to me on it, have asked for freee sample i may just go on maintenance so will see what happens, will let you know.

Back