Cherry's time to blossom

Heya all. Sorry I've not been around. Been very busy with uni and exams and moving into accommodation for my placement.

I'm afraid to say that for a short time at least I'm not going to be following S&S. For the next 6 weeks at least I don't have any scales and I would be seriously struggling to follow the diet. Hopefully after easter I will be right back with you! I'm hoping that over these next 6 weeks I won't put any/too much weight on (a loss would be nice!) but due to what I have to eat it might not happen. Especially as I'm going to be mainly eating food that doesn't need to be chilled, frozen or cooked as I only have a microwave and 4ltr fridge.

I will try and pop in when I can but I imagine I'm going to be kept pretty busy on placement plus I just gained myself a boyfriend who I'm sure will take up some of my time as well! Hope you all do fab over these coming weeks x

Hi hun, well done on what you've lost so far and hope to see you back to continue with your journey at some point. And good luck with the BF. I'm sure that should involve some burning of calories ;) :bananalove:

Good luck CherryB. Keep it off and enjoy yourself (non food wise!).

Ali

Back