Cherry's time to blossom

Well done you!

What a big difference!

You have done amazingly well Cherry! You must be really pleased.

Can't wait to see the next lot of photos.

X

Fantastic, CherryB> I hope your ankle feels better.Keep that fluid intake up.

Ain't it wierd how demanding we get - being disappointed with a good loss when there's a big number change in sight. I'm hoping to be into the 18s this week or next.....

Ali

Wow you are doing really well! Its o good to see such a difference in your measurements in such a short time!
Well done

Well done Cherry! I love looking at progress photos. Can't wait to see the next set to see the next phase of your transformation. You'll be hot when you get to goal hun.

Great job Cherry! :-D

wow, sorry to barge in! your doing so well, you can really see it coming off i particularly noticed your legs, fore arms and natural waist! great job hun

Thanks WW. I can't see that much difference but everyone on here says there is. Must be because I'm looking at myself!

There is a difference Cherry - you're always last to see it in yourself. It's a head thing :). Are you doing monthly pics or every time you lose a certain amount?

Next time you should post the 3 photos side by side as it's much easier to see that way (seen other people do it like that), and there will be a remarkable difference between the first and 3rd photos.

I would have done that but don't know how.

We need Maka to say how she did hers but hers were small.

Stick em all side by side on WORD and do a screen grab is one method. Crop them into one image and then upload. Cherry, you're doing great...I'm waiting to see that Shetland turn into a Falabella, at the very least!!!!!!!!!!!! (Love horses :))

Stick em all side by side on WORD and do a screen grab is one method. Crop them into one image and then upload. Cherry, you're doing great...I'm waiting to see that Shetland turn into a Falabella, at the very least!!!!!!!!!!!! (Love horses :))

Well with a weight of 40-100lb I'll never weigh a Falabella, I might have lost a small Falabella soon though.

Lovely CherryBlossom,

I'm missing you. I'm also enjoying the pony metaphors.

How is is going?

Ali

Diet is going well. However, been the doctors today and found out that I have major ligament damage from twisting my ankle 2 weeks ago. Could take up to 6 weeks to heal and I'll need physio so I don't end up with permanent weakness.

So good you've had it checked out so can do what's necessary. Many big hugs for the healing. Well done, CB, for staying on track = 10% lost forever.

Ali

Back