Cheryl Cole's American dream back on? Singer 'invited to rejoin X Factor USA'

dirtydancing

Gold Member
do you think she will go back?

Was she ever 'officially' dropped though? The cynic in me can't help but think this is all a massive publicity stunt for the programme, designed to stir up controversy and make more people watch, when Cheryl returns, to see what the fuss was all about.

I suspect it's all been a huge publicity stunt as well.

I too hope she goes back to the US - but only because I don't want to have her on the telly here! Can't stand her and am sick of the sight of her :D

Wonder if their uturn had anything to do with the fact they had to pay her her full salary even though she was off the show?

I wouldn't have thought so - the amount of money that "franchise" makes would make her salary a drop in the ocean tbh.

Was she ever 'officially' dropped though? The cynic in me can't help but think this is all a massive publicity stunt for the programme, designed to stir up controversy and make more people watch, when Cheryl returns, to see what the fuss was all about.

I believe this too. Of course if she was really upset or indignant about it all, she would tell them where to shove the gig! - assuming they understood her of course.

Pity really, there's a place for her in Geordie Shore:p

Wonder if their uturn had anything to do with the fact they had to pay her her full salary even though she was off the show?

Drop in the ocean or no. I suspect there might be more than a grain of truth in this.

Of course you are in all probability 100% right . Works though doesn't it?

Whether she appears or not is just about the least important thing in my life but I am glad she has been re-instated if only to make those yanks sit up and listen. How dare they criticizes our regional accents. Most of the time I can not watch an American film because I have no clue what they are talking about

Circes said:
I suspect it's all been a huge publicity stunt as well.

I too hope she goes back to the US - but only because I don't want to have her on the telly here! Can't stand her and am sick of the sight of her :D

Amen to that Circles!!! Comes to something when i feel sorry for Cashley Cole but i really did!

Back