chest pains?????

natalieann

Silver Member
hey al ive noticed on this diet i sometimes get little sharpe pains right in the middle of my chest between my boobs, ive ignored it up to now but now im a little worried, its not painful just like someone is sticking me there every so often with a needle, very odd, but sometimes a little stronger and a wider area sort of

but im so worried now as i know ketotis can also make you loser a little muscle not just fat, well my heart is a muscle, im worried, what could it be, i use to get them when i smoked lots in a day but ive been quit 12 weeks now

i keep sitting here thinking i do not want to come off the diet, but then worrying if it harming my heart lol

advice please

oh bless you you must be worried, i am not a medical person but i would imagine if you still have weight to lose and do some exercise to tone your muscle i think it could be indigestion . i would ask the chemist they are very helpful, or ring the lipotrim phone team they should be able to help. thinking about you Ann

If you're really worried you should phone NHS24 and see what they say

oh bless you you must be worried, i am not a medical person but i would imagine if you still have weight to lose and do some exercise to tone your muscle i think it could be indigestion . i would ask the chemist they are very helpful, or ring the lipotrim phone team they should be able to help. thinking about you Ann

but how can it be indegestion when i dont eat food on this diet?

thanks hun i thin i will just cal lipotrim and see if its normal:D but i really dont want to stop this diet

If you're really worried you should phone NHS24 and see what they say

hey hun im not that worried i need to call anyone, its been going on a few weeks now but just now but just really wondered if anyone had the same on this diet

Maybe make an appointment with your GP for a checkup nat? Just to be on the safe side?

Maybe make an appointment with your GP for a checkup nat? Just to be on the safe side?

yeah i will do, ill give it another few days though, i always feel daft when nothings wrong

Hi Nat, It wont do any harm to mention it to your pharmacist, they have good medical training so will be aware of the symptoms of heartburn, angina, gastric ulcer etc.

Hi Nat, It wont do any harm to mention it to your pharmacist, they have good medical training so will be aware of the symptoms of heartburn, angina, gastric ulcer etc.
hey hun im ok today but its not all the time anyway, jsut every few days, maybe your all right and it is indegestion? but it doesnt feel like it to b e honest, ill mention it to her ion tuesday

Hi Natilie it does sound like heartburn to me but best to get checked to be sure. x

Hi Natilie it does sound like heartburn to me but best to get checked to be sure. x

hey hun its deff not heartburn, i only gave birth in jan and believe me i had heartburn with him hahaa, deffo different to that :D

May not be the same but i get this whenever i have drank more than 2.5 litres like today ive had 4 litres and have got it now.!!
Never had this before i started CD, i must find out why now. lol

hey al ive noticed on this diet i sometimes get little sharpe pains right in the middle of my chest between my boobs, ive ignored it up to now but now im a little worried, its not painful just like someone is sticking me there every so often with a needle, very odd, but sometimes a little stronger and a wider area sort of

but im so worried now as i know ketotis can also make you loser a little muscle not just fat, well my heart is a muscle, im worried, what could it be, i use to get them when i smoked lots in a day but ive been quit 12 weeks now

i keep sitting here thinking i do not want to come off the diet, but then worrying if it harming my heart lol

advice please

I've been getting pains like that for years and they can spread into my back. Can become very painful. It eventually was put down to indigestion. I've noticed it can be more regular since I started this so I'm assuming it is my stomach acids getting a bit annoyed with having nothing to do and reacting with my hunger. Just drink more water. If it gets worse or worries you then see the pharmacist or GP.

hey hun its deff not heartburn, i only gave birth in jan and believe me i had heartburn with him hahaa, deffo different to that :D

The indigestion can come on as a sharp pain as oppossed to that vomity heartburn annoyance.

May not be the same but i get this whenever i have drank more than 2.5 litres like today ive had 4 litres and have got it now.!!
Never had this before i started CD, i must find out why now. lol

glad its not jsut me then lol

I've been getting pains like that for years and they can spread into my back. Can become very painful. It eventually was put down to indigestion. I've noticed it can be more regular since I started this so I'm assuming it is my stomach acids getting a bit annoyed with having nothing to do and reacting with my hunger. Just drink more water. If it gets worse or worries you then see the pharmacist or GP.

ok ill drink more and see what happends, not had it at all today, but hardly drank any

The indigestion can come on as a sharp pain as oppossed to that vomity heartburn annoyance.

oh right ok, well ill keep an eye on it deffo

thanks everyone ill keep you updated

Back