Chicago, Cheesecake and the likes

BritMumInCanada

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

Have been a bit absent from the boards as we have family visiting at the moment from the UK, which also involved a long weekend trip to Chicago (what a fab city) and a deadly visit to The Cheesecake Factory and all I can say is I am glad I do not live near one - haha. The prawn pasta I had in there was delicious (full of roasted garlic cloves, which left me a little stinky lol) and then followed by a slice of cheesecake (I had to didnt I?? lol)

Anyway I am back home now, family are still here for another week or so, but am back on track and did the dreaded standing on the scales this morning, to see the damage. 2lbs on, which is not bad really considering I wasn't anywhere on plan at all while away.

I thought I would come and post on here about it, so I can now get back on track, clear headed after my confession lol.

I made Pan Haggarty for the first time last night, how yummy is that? I hadn't made it before, but had some cabbage to use up, so thought I would give it a try as I had seen people say it was nice, added a HEa serving of cheese to the top and served it with Pork Loin chops, very tasty and even our visitors enjoyed it, none the wiser about it being slimming world friendly either ;). Tonight I am doing SW friendly burgers, chips and salad and again they will be clueless. hehe.

Hope everyone else is doing okay?

Hey Hun!

Sounds as if you had a wonderful break and 2lbs is nothing! Its lovely to see your posts again!
xx

Oh the Cheesecake Factory is deadly, we always go to the one in Vegas and the portions are huge:eek: Yummy food though, glad you enjoyed yourself.

Back