Chicken kebab points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by SlimBecca, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Does anyone know how many propoints are in a chicken kebab? Not a doner kebab, but chunks of grilled chicken in a pitta bread with salad?

It used to be ok for points on the old plan, but i can't find the propoints values anywhere!!

I just got home from Step class and can't be bothered to cook and my mum is treating me to a kebab!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    I've not seen the pp for them anywhere...so tried working it out best i can tonight as ive had one and i had chicken tikka pitta, salad and chilli and i worked it out to 15 eeek

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ooops! Thank you for moving this to the right place :) I wasn't paying attention when I posted it!! x

6. SlimBecca

SlimBecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    And thank you kirsty for replying! I've got plenty of points left today and 48 of my 49 weekly points left so I guess I'll just guestimate and err on the side of caution :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.