Chicken Soup.....

I'm so glad I found the recipes on an old thread and that you guys are reposting them! Thanks to sakthi 2 years ago for them! x

Ohtobeslinky.. are the recipes really that good? and would you say they fill you up as much as having it in liquid form does?
x

Umm no - but it's nice to have something to chew! The liquid makes me full - but the little choccie muffin was just what I needed to remind me that I did know how to eat! x

Muffin is goina be a new one on my menu most days i'd say needs more sweetner though or cinemon or the peppermint tea. lovely to have something to eat though peanut flap jacks are not for me have a few coconut ones to try this week so we'll see. :) Just heading out to Tag on the breeze of my new found muffin

I made the crisps the other night and i thought they were quite filling actually, and it was nice to have something warm in my belly for a change. Last night i made strawberry ice cream and it was well yummy. Im actually enjoying "cooking" my LT :) still having 2 shake a day tho like a good girl ;)

Clair x

Hey everyone.. I tried the chocolate muffin last night but i think i may of over cooked it slightly.. saying that though it was nice to have something to chew, didn't taste of much but i think thats because I was expecting it to somehow taste like a belgian chocolate muffin lol, I'm going to give the chicken crisps a go tonight :)
x

im gonna try the popadoms cuz ive chicken soup and i dont much fancy drinking hot soup when its so hot outside..

Good luck with them all! They can be a bit hit and miss. I overcooked a poppadum and it was minging - but had to eat it! I made a strawberry muffin from the shake & 4 sweeteners - oh yum yum yum! x

wow how amazing were all those recipes?! im quite looking forwards to starting this now, in a really positive frame of mind :D Gona go on saturday morning to try and sort it out.. .x

I totally forgot to update you guys on here with my chicken soup review..
I really like it :D
It tastes best quite hot though!

Lily have you been on lipotrim before??
xxx

Back