chicken soup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by sullycork, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. sullycork

sullycork Member

Sorry if this is a repost but can someone pls pls pls tell me is there anything i can do to make the soup palatable,i could not drink it tonight because it was just horrible im on the verge of bringing it back 4 the choc

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyone0

skinnyone0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.26%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry I cannot help I tried it once and could not even finish it, one spoonfull was enough even my hubby tried it and could not have it I can only have the chocolate but after 21 weeks it does get a bit boring lol

4. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    I put black pepper in mine hun, it makes it so much nicer!

5. sullycork

sullycork Member

abbie is black pepper allowed, it looks like ill be swapping it at the chemist 4 the choc one :p

6. XxAbbiexX23

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Well my pharmacist has said it's OK to put black pepper in because it doesn't contain anything that is going to knock you out of Ketosis and it's never affected my losses. I had soup twice a day for a week, with black pepper to spice it up and still lost 4lb. :) xx

7. XxAbbiexX23

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Also, the way I make it is that I put a little bit of water in a blender, put the sachet of soup in, blend to get rid of the lumps, then pour that into a mug, which should make just under 1/4 of a cup, then top up with water from the kettle. Then I sprinkle some black pepper on top. I find the consistency of the soup in a mug a lot nicer and with the pepper, it tastes a lot nicer too. :) xx Give it a try and let me know what you think xx :)

8. jenfur

jenfur Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Defo blending is the way forward! I make it with extra water, and have it in a giant mug.

9. Flutterbye

Flutterbye Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I made it with hot water, but there's no way I could drink it within 15 mins...it's that a literal rule, drinking it in 15 or just so no one makes the shakes hours in advance?

10. caffsean

caffsean Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 100% TFR
    Hiya, the 15 minute thing is because it loses all the important nutrients/vitamins/minerals etc out of it after that. Also it goes really manky too! lol ;)

11. sullycork

sullycork Member

ya i blend it to but then goes all frothy lol and there is no way in hell you would be drink it in 15 mins will try the pepper tomorrow and let ya know

12. rigney

rigney Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    12st1lb(51.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I add chilli powder to give it a kick

13. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    I love the chicken soup mix..well maybe 'love' is a strong word but I like how it tastes like actual food and I can have it form a bowl with a spoon as if it's actual food and not a shake.

This evening I mixed my soup mix with a little water to make a paste, then spread it thinly on a plate and microwaved it until it got golden brown, pausing it every few seconds and opening the door to allow the bubbles to settle. it's supposed to taste or resemble a poppadom this way..I'm not too sure about that but I did think it was delicious and so nice to have something crunchy for a change! x

14. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    i also really like the soup and have 2 a day i make mine with 300mls cold water and shake it then heat it in microwave for about 3 mins let it sit for a minute then drink it. its quite thick and just like a cuppa soup x x

15. Yvonne 48

Yvonne 48 [url=http://www.TickerFac

I don't mind the soup. I added black pepper and found it more palatable. I actually look forward to it when I get in from work this cold weather, brrrrr!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.