chicken soup

sullycork

Sorry if this is a repost but can someone pls pls pls tell me is there anything i can do to make the soup palatable,i could not drink it tonight because it was just horrible im on the verge of bringing it back 4 the choc

Sorry I cannot help I tried it once and could not even finish it, one spoonfull was enough even my hubby tried it and could not have it I can only have the chocolate but after 21 weeks it does get a bit boring lol

I put black pepper in mine hun, it makes it so much nicer!

Well my pharmacist has said it's OK to put black pepper in because it doesn't contain anything that is going to knock you out of Ketosis and it's never affected my losses. I had soup twice a day for a week, with black pepper to spice it up and still lost 4lb. :) xx

Also, the way I make it is that I put a little bit of water in a blender, put the sachet of soup in, blend to get rid of the lumps, then pour that into a mug, which should make just under 1/4 of a cup, then top up with water from the kettle. Then I sprinkle some black pepper on top. I find the consistency of the soup in a mug a lot nicer and with the pepper, it tastes a lot nicer too. :) xx Give it a try and let me know what you think xx :)

I made it with hot water, but there's no way I could drink it within 15 mins...it's that a literal rule, drinking it in 15 or just so no one makes the shakes hours in advance?

ya i blend it to but then goes all frothy lol and there is no way in hell you would be drink it in 15 mins will try the pepper tomorrow and let ya know

I add chilli powder to give it a kick

I love the chicken soup mix..well maybe 'love' is a strong word but I like how it tastes like actual food and I can have it form a bowl with a spoon as if it's actual food and not a shake.

This evening I mixed my soup mix with a little water to make a paste, then spread it thinly on a plate and microwaved it until it got golden brown, pausing it every few seconds and opening the door to allow the bubbles to settle. it's supposed to taste or resemble a poppadom this way..I'm not too sure about that but I did think it was delicious and so nice to have something crunchy for a change! x

i also really like the soup and have 2 a day i make mine with 300mls cold water and shake it then heat it in microwave for about 3 mins let it sit for a minute then drink it. its quite thick and just like a cuppa soup x x

I don't mind the soup. I added black pepper and found it more palatable. I actually look forward to it when I get in from work this cold weather, brrrrr!!! x

Back