Chicken

jackietrew

Will be slim!!!!!!!
Hey everyone, me..again!

i seem like i'm constantly posting new threads but ho hum!!

Now i don't know if any of you rememeber me complaining about not losing any weight this weight, got on scales today and lost 3 pounds! why are our bodys so strange lol, this happened last week too!

anyway that isn't what i wanted to say, basically im going to a spa with my mum from tomoz to friday and am planning on eating because shes payed so much money and she wants me to make the most of it, soo basically its not really a question but im planning on sticking to very low carbs, ideally none if thats possible..just be eating chicken, veg, salad etc also ill be doing about 4 hours exercise a day so i think its wise i eat....god im rambling sorry!!

but basically if i start ss again on sat till my weigh in (next wed) do you think eating would of affected my weight loss??

any help would be much appreciated, and sorry again for the long post!

As long as you stick to salads with low fat or no dressing you should be fine. If you start to add carbs into that then you will give yourself more of a problem so just try and stick to what you are allowed on ss+ and you will be fine and will still stay in Ketosis!

hi hun

im sure in a health spa they will have no carbmeals or low carb meals. Have fun hun!! I had a rubbish week last week and lost 3lbs so im sure you'll be fine xxxx

As long as you stick to salads with low fat or no dressing you should be fine. If you start to add carbs into that then you will give yourself more of a problem so just try and stick to what you are allowed on ss+ and you will be fine and will still stay in Ketosis!

Yeah thats what i was planning on doing, don't want to ruin my diet just for a few carbs, to be honest at the beginning i was craving carbs so much, but now...im thinking that even when im at target i won't go back to carbs, or maybe just have it once as a week.

hi hun

im sure in a health spa they will have no carbmeals or low carb meals. Have fun hun!! I had a rubbish week last week and lost 3lbs so im sure you'll be fine xxxx

Hey babe! havn't spoken to you for ages! wow 3 pounds thats great, you're doing amazing! well yeah thats what im hoping, also hoping that all this exercise will tone me up etc. how have you been doing? why was your week bad last week? xxxx

Hey babe! havn't spoken to you for ages! wow 3 pounds thats great, you're doing amazing! well yeah thats what im hoping, also hoping that all this exercise will tone me up etc. how have you been doing? why was your week bad last week? xxxx

OHHHH went off the rails a bit just picking feeling the strain now as its my 6th week and getting tired to be honest gonna wait till i get to 11 and half stone then going on SS+ i think keep sneaking bits of chicken and not good !!! How are u doing on it????? :D

doing the same thing unfortunately, picking on bits of chicken and ham but to be honest i don't class that as cheating or giving it, if i was to cheat i would have a pizza..or choc etc. and im still losing. yeah iv decided that im gunna get down to 13 stone and then do WW as i will only have a stone to lose to be healthy and need to eat lol. im 14st 2lbs atm how long do you reckon it would take to get down to 13 roughly? wish this diet was quicker lol xxx

Not long chick about 3 weeks id say! Im 12st 8 at the mo but i think ive put on this week just got a feeling.....

I wanna get to 11 stone says i should be 10 for my height but i feel that would be too skinny!!! Yeah im not picking at bad things just chciken and ham like you ha ha ha ha ha did have some cheeky nachos at cinema other day i was feeling crap ha ha felt bad after but drew a line under it and trying to get back on track just feeling hungry no matter how much water im drinking x

god if i was 12 8 i would be slim!!! i don't ever rememeber weighing 12 stone, and i can't wait! but ideally i want to get down to 10 stone even though im 5'9 i would rather be very slim really. oooo i hope it is about 3/4 weeks because im not sure i could do much longer than that to be honest! i just realised we want to lose about the same amount of weight! what are you going to do once you've reached target? like keep on with cambridge maintenance or do something different?? xx

Im only 5 foot 6 so 12 stone is a size 16/14 for me as all my weight is in my thighs ha ha Ermmm i think im gonna do WW i think or slimming world just seems so far only lost 20lbs so far :( been on it 5 weeks really would of thought id lost more to be honest got another 28ish to go :(

20lbs is still alot of weight hun! are you doing ss? x

well thats still really good! i dunno how much iv lost, as my scales are 3lbs lighter than my cdcs so i know its pointless weighing myself but i still do lol, am hoping for AT LEAST 1lb!!!

Yeah ill be lucky with that this week!!!!! Trying my hardest ha ha ha ha dont wanna fail tbh as ive tried so many diets b4 and given up

Back