chickpea dhal

steph_

now i remember i used to get this from asda and was free someone mentioned to me that it has changed.
i also know you can get it from other shops any idea which ones are still syn free???

Asda have changed the recipe and the taste, but it's still free on Green and EE if you like the new version!

The only other free one I know is the Ainsley one - Ainsley Harriott, Amazing Grains Lentil Dahl, excluding yogurt, 150g box - but it's dried and you need to make it up.

I've been told one sold in morrissons is free but I don't know the name of the make sorry! Asda is still free I eat loads of it and it is still very nice just a bit spicier! xx

Asda have changed the recipe and the taste, but it's still free on Green and EE if you like the new version!

The only other free one I know is the Ainsley one - Ainsley Harriott, Amazing Grains Lentil Dahl, excluding yogurt, 150g box - but it's dried and you need to make it up.

I can thoroughly recommend the Ainsley Harriott Dahl, not long since finished some at it was yum. So happy it's free.

Back