Chinese all you can eat Buffet.....

Thanks for the heads up guys, i thought you deducted fibre....will stop that in the future and hopefully my weight loss will continue, think i have had a few too many carbs the past few days, took fibre off my stir frys etc...whoops, sunday will tell, fingers crossed :)

no harm done last week so dont dwell on it, take the info going forward hun xx

Sorry if its obvious - stay away from sweet and sour and lemon chicken - both are loaded with suger

argh, sweet and sour wasnt obvious!!! :(

lemon i knew about, and that HAS to be my fav :(

never mind, when im slim i can treat myself cant i :D

Watch out for sugar in the peanut butter. Strictly speaking it isn't allowed on Induction but on the nut rung of OWL.

I love peanut butter and I buy the Tesco green label one, no sugar. Yum! Whole Earth do a sugar free one, too.

Sadly most chinese meals are a No No

Peanut Butter (serving size)
Carbs (g)
Peanut butter, chunky style (1 tbsp)
3.5g
Peanut butter, smooth style (1 tbsp)
3.1g

Oh and erm... that wax is not coming anywhere near me thank you. :(

Damn right, nothing like that coming near my dangly bits thanks. ;)

Men are sooooooooooo soft - you want to try being a woman for a month Jim! :sigh:

No thanks caz, I'm happy being a bloke thankyou.

I'll just bet you are mate :mad: xx

Oh I'm sure there are many advantages to being female Caz.

Go on? :D

erm, well..... You must enjoy being a mother?

I used to - now they just grunt at me and look at me like I just walked off another planet! And apparently I know nothing :sigh:

LOL, ah well that's kids for you.

Come on Jim, join the fun of a good waxing..........it will only hurt for a min (or 20)!
Girlie what is the carb count on your tesco suger free peanut butter? I had a very nice satay recipe somewhere, im thinking we might be allowed it but have to check before i post it. Oh have a nice cheese and leek recipe, posting it on the recipes now.

Not a chance in hell Cheryl, no sack, back and crack wax for this boy.

Back